Teatv
Titaniumtv
Showbox(5.23)
Cobotv(bobbymovies)
Morph/Morpheus tv
Movie box red
Loads of others - these just off the top off my head

You choose which you want to install watch video on YouTube mate

If you dont mind me asking from that youtube vid what are the best main apps.

I get its all about apps but mate its all so overwhelming no idea where to start. All to modern and smart everything.

If you dont mind me asking from that youtube vid what are the best main apps.

I get its all about apps but mate its all so overwhelming no idea where to start. All to modern and smart everything.
I couldn't pin point to an exact 1 mate as I've used a few of them ziontv looks good all I can say is download 1 by 1 and see what you think

Plenty of alternatives about
CinemaHD
Teatv
Titaniumtv
Showbox(5.23)
Cobotv(bobbymovies)
Morph/Morpheus tv
Movie box red
Loads of others - these just off the top off my head

WOW!!! just too many mate thats my point dont know where to start. Too advanced and technical all this. Too many options and methods.

How you guys know and do everything with all this lol.

Titanium TV was removed as kept getting warnings will be deleted. Cinema HD is rubbish imo. Teatv is good. Showbox apk latest one cant find from trustworthy place. Tried moviebox red but that stopped working as I believe was terrarium clone. Isnt Morpheus tv going as well like Terrarium? No doubt huge amount more.

I couldn't pin point to an exact 1 mate as I've used a few of them ziontv looks good all I can say is download 1 by 1 and see what you think

Apologies for the stupid questions.

Longer I am way from all this modern technology, setups etc the more its all overwhelming for me.

Hate that everything like this is all technical and advanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! just too many mate thats my point dont know where to start. Too advanced and technical all this. Too many options and methods.

How you guys know and do everything with all this lol.

Titanium TV was removed as kept getting warnings will be deleted. Cinema HD is rubbish imo. Teatv is good. Showbox apk latest one cant find from trustworthy place. Tried moviebox red but that stopped working as I believe was terrarium clone. Isnt Morpheus tv going as well like Terrarium? No doubt huge amount more.
There is an alternative to terrium I will get my firestick out of kids bedroom in morning and look what apps I have on it and post them on here

There is an alternative to terrium I will get my firestick out of kids bedroom in morning and look what apps I have on it and post them on here

I know Terrarium is "alive" through a mod version but dont trust it as could be fat corps behind it.

You heard of the upcoming app "apollo tv". Only heard about it late last year. Seems could be the best of all of them.

Am I missing out also with kodi as with sheer add ons/plugins for it I am sure its the best media streaming app/program?

Mate do appreciate it very much your help as well as others on here. Thank you everyone.

I know Terrarium is "alive" through a mod version but dont trust it as could be fat corps behind it.

You heard of the upcoming app "apollo tv". Only heard about it late last year. Seems could be the best of all of them.

Am I missing out also with kodi as with sheer add ons/plugins for it I am sure its the best media streaming app/program?

Mate do appreciate it very much your help as well as others on here. Thank you everyone.
Kodi your just best off adding addons mate instead of try builds

Cant find APK for cyberflix. Have freeflix but its rubbish. Tea TV is best one for me so far. What is BMC?

Kodi seems the best media entertainment player for streaming, but seems to technical and complex to set up. Plus not sure how to get it work on mobile to cast.

Any idea where to get latest showbox APK from?

BMC is a fork of Kodi, so it looks like Kodi but it isn't Kodi.

It basically has everything, films, box sets, plus tons of other stuff. It's updated constantly, the guy who does is it is always on top of things.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/131468787533451?ref=bookmarks

This is their FB page, have a look......the whole group is really helpful, have a read of the posts and you will see how well maintained it is.

I hate using Kodi, add ons always going off, streams not working etc., which is why I tried this and it's perfect. The other option if you just want films and box sets is to try a Plex sub.

Dream TV v3.2.13.1
Overview: Dream TV is a Terrarium TV fork/clone, maintained by a group called Team No Name, who are also maintaining Morph TV/Titanium TV/Phoenix TV.
works ok
https://mega.nz/#!lEBXBaRD!_wtvELZmjvKKwMKO6Uy-d0jCM4IE7KxCQDRqK5odc9E

BMC is a fork of Kodi, so it looks like Kodi but it isn't Kodi.

It basically has everything, films, box sets, plus tons of other stuff. It's updated constantly, the guy who does is it is always on top of things.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/131468787533451?ref=bookmarks

This is their FB page, have a look......the whole group is really helpful, have a read of the posts and you will see how well maintained it is.

I hate using Kodi, add ons always going off, streams not working etc., which is why I tried this and it's perfect. The other option if you just want films and box sets is to try a Plex sub.
Thought I would have a look at this , wasted 30 mins downloading aptoid then BMC , "how well its maintained " ? opened it , opened wizard to see builds , and any section of the wizard i click on i get 403 error , url text file is not valid, I should have known better , all these 3rd party kodi builds are unreliable, deleting the whole thing.

Thought I would have a look at this , wasted 30 mins downloading aptoid then BMC , "how well its maintained " ? opened it , opened wizard to see builds , and any section of the wizard i click on i get 403 error , url text file is not valid, I should have known better , all these 3rd party kodi builds are unreliable, deleting the whole thing.

You are doing it wrong then. To test it, I just uninstalled it from my phone and installed it again in under 5 mins. Join the FB group and get instructions from them.

It's maintained all the time, gets updated every 2 weeks if not more often, 24/7 support. Plus, it's not a Kodi build.....it's not Kodi.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...155878658817213&source=47&refid=18&__tn__=R-R

Here is the link for how to install it correctly.

Last edited:
You are doing it wrong then. To test it, I just uninstalled it from my phone and installed it again in under 5 mins. Join the FB group and get instructions from them.

It's maintained all the time, gets updated every 2 weeks if not more often, 24/7 support. Plus, it's not a Kodi build.....it's not Kodi.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...155878658817213&source=47&refid=18&__tn__=R-R

Here is the link for how to install it correctly.
yep , went on FB and they told me not to DL it from aptoid , so anyway downloaded it direct , but tried various builds and all over 300mb , just basic xonfluence with a multitude ( far too many) of add-ons. I keep my builds under 150mb they run much better , even on the more powerful devices I wouldn't builds this big . cheers for the heads up tho.

Back