Showbox Alternatives?

For those who have used red box how could is it compared to say tea tv?

With BMC which is alternative to kodi. Is it possible to have BMC like kodi on phone and cast streams from both BMC and kodi to TV?

Dont see point of plex sub for films and tv shows tbh. Kodi, BMC, all apps like tea tv can watch for free or download for free as well.

Guys literally there is too much choice/options. Too many apps/apks, which is the best one? As dont want to have 100s of these with room and space it will use and likely only ever gona use handful of them?

Anyone know website where to get latest showbox apk which isnt full of viruses please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Cyberflix now. Have no issues with it. Then have BMC as a backup, but also use it for other non-film related content.

Cyberflix and Bee TV are the best 2 apps IMO

I know this thread is titled SHOWBOX ALTERNATIVES but I still use it and think its the best, I have Cyberflix and all the rest but always return to Showbox. I always download the film/series to watch later. The only thing it has let me down on recently is Das Boot which I had to download from torrents.

I use Cyberflix now. Have no issues with it. Then have BMC as a backup, but also use it for other non-film related content.

Cyberflix and Bee TV are the best 2 apps IMO

I knw you mentioned BMC before basically like kodi.

beetv, is this a new app not heard of this? Seems there so many of these types of apps its insane. How do you guys keep up lol.

I have heard alot about cyberflix how good is it? So many sites have the apk but hard to know which one is trustworthy.

I know this thread is titled SHOWBOX ALTERNATIVES but I still use it and think its the best, I have Cyberflix and all the rest but always return to Showbox. I always download the film/series to watch later. The only thing it has let me down on recently is Das Boot which I had to download from torrents.

My showbox doesnt even work.

Would you be kind enough to share where to get the latest updated showbox apk?

Last edited by a moderator:

I have had it installed on my Samsung tablet for well over 12mths I honestly dont know where I got original apk from but every couple of weeks or so an update comes along and I always download it. I keep hearing about problems but mine has always been ok and I use it regularly. If its possible to copy mine in some way and upload it I will do but wouldnt have a clue how.

I have had it installed on my Samsung tablet for well over 12mths I honestly dont know where I got original apk from but every couple of weeks or so an update comes along and I always download it. I keep hearing about problems but mine has always been ok and I use it regularly. If its possible to copy mine in some way and upload it I will do but wouldnt have a clue how.

Your lucky mate lol

As dont know what happened as was working fine one minute and just like that stopped. No updates now.

Have seen showbox apk on multiple sites "claiming" to be latest version but dont trust it tbh.

I knw you mentioned BMC before basically like kodi.

beetv, is this a new app not heard of this? Seems there so many of these types of apps its insane. How do you guys keep up lol.

I have heard alot about cyberflix how good is it? So many sites have the apk but hard to know which one is trustworthy.

Bee TV is basically similar to Cyberflix......they are all copies of each other, but the best thing is Cyberflix has no ads.

I use a group on FB for Nvidia Shield Support and the admins on there have their own Filelinked account. They test and add all the best apks, do virus checks on them etc and only when they are happy with them do they add them. All I then do is download the latest APK from there.

When updates or new apps are released they post about it, plus do reviews of the apps etc. Personally, I wouldn't bother with Showbox, there are way too many alternatives now that work a lot better.

Bee TV, Cyberflix, Tea TV, Titanium TV, Cinema HD to name a few, a lot of people also use Real Debrid to get better quality links, it's only about £2-£3 a month and it does make a difference, you get a lot more links available with 5.1 sound, 1080p, 4k etc but it's not essential.

Last edited:
I have just tried cyberflix and it is exactly the same as terrarium was . As bees has said well worth 16 euro for 6 months for Real Debrid.

Keep seeing filelinked everywhere. Im guessing its quick way to add different files in one go. Seems new as never heard of filelinked before.

Thanks for the above video. But im guessing would need to install all apps which dont want to.

Is there a trustworthy site to just get a few apks like cyberflix, livelounge etc?

I hate all ads on all these types of apps. So frustrating always clicking accidentally on them when click back button.

On side not with all these apps where you add RD into them for even better quality links is it likely you RD account will be compromised with these apps and hacked as wouldnt your login details bee known to the app when entering it?

Filelinked is where I get all mine from, like you say there are too many fake apps out there, that's why I get mine via this method. The guys I get them from test them for virus etc, so I know they are genuine.

RD, when you use it in an app you go to the RD website and link the app via a randomly generated code, so you are not actually entering your details into the app.

Filelinked is just a way of sharing APK files, it's perfectly safe.

Filelinked is where I get all mine from, like you say there are too many fake apps out there, that's why I get mine via this method. The guys I get them from test them for virus etc, so I know they are genuine.

RD, when you use it in an app you go to the RD website and link the app via a randomly generated code, so you are not actually entering your details into the app.

Filelinked is just a way of sharing APK files, it's perfectly safe.

Forgive me guys I am not too fond with apps never have been. Just to technical and modern technology for someone like me is above my head.

So best one to use for latest update apps from filelinked is the guy from youtube from the video posted in this thread?

No idea about the guy in the video, I use the guys on the FB group I am part of. If you download Filelinked, I can give you a code to enter to access all the apps I use, but you need to download Filelinked first.

No idea about the guy in the video, I use the guys on the FB group I am part of. If you download Filelinked, I can give you a code to enter to access all the apps I use, but you need to download Filelinked first.

So I don't just use file linked website mate?

Need to download file linked app I'm guessing?

Yes, you need to download the Filelinked app, then it will ask you to enter a code for the group you want to access, the one I use is 28519009

Ok will download app on phone and register and use that code you provided. Thanks.

Never knew of this filelinked and that most now have latest and updated apks on this service.

Ok will download app on phone and register and use that code you provided. Thanks.

Never knew of this filelinked and that most now have latest and updated apks on this service.

There are loads of codes out there for different people's lists of apps, but that 1 is gave you is the one I use and it has everything I need and they update it all the time.

There are loads of codes out there for different people's lists of apps, but that 1 is gave you is the one I use and it has everything I need and they update it all the time.

Ye figured there would be loads of codes.

Would that code you gave have all main video streaming and live tv apps?

Also do I need to enter the code on weekly basis to get newer apps?

Thanks.

Back