GrogBuild skin

Hello all,

Need some help, I have installed Grogbuild and followed all the steps when selecting what skin I want etc however when the flashing finished the auto bouquet did not run automatically and skin did not change.. under skins none of the sky/vm skins shows up, I only see default> and metrix, appreciate the help. Thanks

Hello all,

Need some help, I have installed Grogbuild and followed all the steps when selecting what skin I want etc however when the flashing finished the auto bouquet did not run automatically and skin did not change.. under skins none of the sky/vm skins shows up, I only see default> and metrix, appreciate the help. Thanks
Sounds like it did not run did you have a USB installed and mounted

Hello all,

this is a duplicate post, I have asked a few question in the other thread

sounds like not everything installed, if you go to downloadable plugins -> Skins the sky skins should be available to install

thank you i have found the sly skin, where would the VM skins be and how are they named? also not sure if this is correct section to ask, so sorry beforehand but i currently have CCcam installed and ftp the CCcam.cfg file, want to move to MGCAMD and have already installed MGCAMD1.46 but am unsure where i get the files to amend and what i need to change and which location i need to FTP to. thanks for your help

Virgin skin will be enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-vskin.
No idea about Cccam and Mgcamd. I didn't think they worked anymore.... probably because I usually only watch FTA stuff.

Hello all,

reason for all this has been found and is being sorted. Some major Dick Head (yep me) let one of the domains expire and didn't realise so none of the grogbuild feeds where accessable hence no skins or plugins installed. It expired 10 days ago and I didn't see it. Sorry.

Domain has been renewed but waiting on dns to correct itself

Back