Sky go app fire stick?

channelking

Hi guys

I have read a post on here from a poster who stated sky go can alllow 3 users to use sky go.

So I raised this with relative who has full sky tv and has one free slot available for sky go as only really want for sky sports. So he has allowed me to use for a bit.

Question is where do I get sky go app for fire stick?

Thanks

Hi guys

I have read a post on here from a poster who stated sky go can alllow 3 users to use sky go.

So I raised this with relative who has full sky tv and has one free slot available for sky go as only really want for sky sports. So he has allowed me to use for a bit.

Thanks
skygo stopped working on firesticks a while ago

So not possible at all to get app working on fire stick?

Damn that's a shame. Guess no use then. As really wanted to watch through fire stick. Not really on mobile or tablet.

Ye now tv is there for tv steaming.

But sky go should be an option but irs greed what more can you expect from such companies.

Have read that some installed play store (didn't think was possible) on fire tv and tablet and got sky go working that way.

But not sure if that still works or would even work on fire stick.

Now that's interesting, the thought of installing Google play store on to a firestick,I'm usually a bugger for trying stuff and maybe tempted to have a go at that, I take it I would have to use apps2fire or some likewise source to try it,will keep you posted on the outcome lol

Hi guys

Thanks

Can i ask how good the quality is on this? Can you tell it is a stream?

Back