Sky go app fire stick?

Yes when tested IPTV on firestick and used sky go account on mobile the latter was about 10 seconds behind for me. Would have thought it would have been the other way round.

Nonetheless streams will always be behind live tv broadcasts. Thats how its always been.

Well I managed to install Google play onto my Firestick using apps2fire and it did install and when I went to launch the app I got the message that "This version of Google play is not compatible with your device and go into settings and uninstall updates"and that is where I left it as I'm thinking that the updates I would uninstall may cause further problems due to me then trying to install apps that would have been affected by google's updates (if that makes sense)

Yes when tested IPTV on firestick and used sky go account on mobile the latter was about 10 seconds behind for me. Would have thought it would have been the other way round.

Nonetheless streams will always be behind live tv broadcasts. Thats how its always been.

Yh i would have expected sky go to be only a few seconds behind . Not worse than regular IPTV.

Well I managed to install Google play onto my Firestick using apps2fire and it did install and when I went to launch the app I got the message that "This version of Google play is not compatible with your device and go into settings and uninstall updates"and that is where I left it as I'm thinking that the updates I would uninstall may cause further problems due to me then trying to install apps that would have been affected by google's updates (if that makes sense)

Ye didnt think it would work.

I am guessing fire tablet and TV is different for those who did manage to get sly go to work on it.

But just seems a major headache to get slygo working on a fire stick.

Does it really matter if streams are 10 seconds to a minuite behind just think of money your saving each month no matter what live TV you stream it's always going to be behind could be a couple of seconds to a minuite you may find sly go is not behind as it's coming directly from sly it's self as when you switch to say slyf1 on sly go and f1 on sly TV they are not behind they are bang on both go for a break at same time come on at same time

Does it really matter if streams are 10 seconds to a minuite behind just think of money your saving each month no matter what live TV you stream it's always going to be behind could be a couple of seconds to a minuite you may find sly go is not behind as it's coming directly from sly it's self as when you switch to say slyf1 on sly go and f1 on sly TV they are not behind they are bang on both go for a break at same time come on at same time

Spot on mate.

Stream being behind few seconds not the end of the world.

Best not to check scores during the games lol.

Interesting point on time lag Baz,is it really that much of a problem it's hardly noticeable when you're watching and getting carried away with a footy match :LOL::LOL:

Its just annoying when you check the other scores on the live score app and its showing a goal you have not seen yet. Or you are scrolling through twitter and have seen a goal is comming

Its just annoying when you check the other scores on the live score app and its showing a goal you have not seen yet. Or you are scrolling through twitter and have seen a goal is comming
check the scores then on sky sports news using sky go then it should be behind the same as match on sky sports main event on sky go? and don't check twitter
problem solved

check the scores then on sky sports news using sky go then it should be behind the same as match on sky sports main event on sky go? and don't check twitter
problem solved

Yh i know i can avoid this but its just habbit that i use these apps a lot while sometimes watching the footy. Also.. its so annoying because i am in lots of football groups and whatsapp messages start getting pinged that theres a goal that i know nothing about.

So i have to mute that aswell.

I have installed sky go on my fire tv from this guide - How to Install Sky Go on Firestick & Fire TV [Updated 2019] - Firestick Apps using since last 2 month and i must say one of the best app i have ever got on my amazon stick.
Some of my favorite channels on the app,
  • Sky Starter
  • Sky Entertainment
  • Sky Sport
  • Sky Movies
  • SoHo
I have firestick 4k so you can also use it on 4k device its working great. My friend has a fire tv cube and he is also using it. that's it! I don't know about other platform but i love this beast!

Back