sky q looks worse than my iptv?

Took you 16 weeks to update E2iplayer with the help from 50000 members :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y) Same problems vpn
Updated E2iplayer a hundred times and nothing would play with or without a VPN.
Until I installed a different VPN.
Still doesn't explain why most people still don't need a VPN for E2iplayer though

Google search.

The action is incredibly crisp. Ultimately, if you enjoy movies and sports, Sky's Ultra HD service is a must if you've got a 4K TV. It's noticeably better than the HD version of the same experience, although quality does vary depending on the source: some movies look spectacular, others just great.14 Dec 2020.

So have you signed up for the UHD service possibly not.

Someone who's got a sat dish might be able to tell you if the signal quality is good enough, I've only used cable and Freeview

My brother in law has sky q and a LG 60inch TV and his picture is excellent. I will find out his settings and let you know

Further thinking box with UHD package will auto adjust to new settings.
Sky Q will show UHD but may not adjust and stay in their default setting of 1080
With a 4K box and tv here it auto adjusts here but not on a sky sub here.

Still trying to work this out. Set my skq hdmi settings the same as the firestick 4k.

The fhd and channels on iptv look way better still with the same settings.

Tv still sees 4k firstick as auto hdr mode. Im thinking if the 4k firstick is doing its own scaling uptp 4k and its doing a better job than the sky q box

Looking on other forums, sky do not include the option to output source resolution with the sky q box. You could on earlier sky boxes. Sky scaling isnt that good, your tv is probably better, so for best picture quality you probably need to manually adjust the output to match the source. That is to say change it every time you change channels, 1080 might work as a one setting fits all

No mention if you changed hdmi cable for a better one as i have mainy here that make picture grainy and dull.

Used the netflix app on sky q and it switches the hdr mode on the tv. Changed hdmi and it seems better. thought the hdmi cable would of been good enough as i didnt ever believe that there was bad and good ones. Just whether they worked or not

Thanks all.

Used the netflix app on sky q and it switches the hdr mode on the tv. Changed hdmi and it seems better. thought the hdmi cable would of been good enough as i didnt ever believe that there was bad and good ones. Just whether they worked or not

Thanks all.

So you had people taking the time to try to think of potential solutions, messing with their TV settings and posting pics etc instead of just following the advice given in post 3 to try a different hdmi lead?

Back