Sky Sports - 4k firestick problem

I am not sure but I think firesticks run at 60hz and you can't change it in settings it isn't normally a problem.

Check to see if the same happens on a USA channel if it plays fine Tivimate will fix it

Settings/playback/AFR/make sure switch screen resolution is applied

I am not sure but I think firesticks run at 60hz and you can't change it in settings it isn't normally a problem.

Check to see if the same happens on a USA channel if it plays fine Tivimate will fix it

Settings/playback/AFR/make sure switch screen resolution is applied
It runs at auto bud and changes between the 50/60 hz when it needs too

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've tried the different tv settings on my LG TV and nothing changed, however I didn't think to look into the frame rate settings on the firestick. I'll try that tomorrow as I'm not sure what I got it set to and will feedback. Thanks again

I was told to clear the cache on the firestick regularly and delete any apps you don't use, not sure if doing it helps but I too have the same issue with my 4k firestick mainly on Sky Sports, I also asked my isp if there were any local broadband issues with my signal and they checked my settings and changed a few saying i was getting interference. I don't know what they changed remotely but the issue seems to have gone away since then.
Good luck

Slightly off topic but is anyone here streaming tonight's game especially Liverpool vs Everton direct from Amazon Prime? The quality is absolutely superb. Best I've seen. Photos don't do it justice on my shitty phone...

05666ED0-7404-45BB-B5FE-E0EB4A30294D.jpeg

8050350E-4747-41AF-A5C0-08771E12BCAE.jpeg
741975AF-3A7D-4FE2-BAC8-5B5639FC7F53.jpeg

Slightly off topic but is anyone here streaming tonight's game especially Liverpool vs Everton direct from Amazon Prime? The quality is absolutely superb. Best I've seen. Photos don't do it justice on my shitty phone...

View attachment 68292

View attachment 68293
View attachment 68294

Come on now you got prime video now as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But seriously remember when prime got the EPL rights few years ago they had alot of teethering problems with quality etc. Good to see all resolved.

Just thought I'd update. I tried all the suggestions but nothing seemed to improve the problem. Thanks everybody for all the suggestions (y)(y)

Sky’s 4k coverage isn’t hdr but is better. Theirs is sharper and manages to maintain the quality in fast moving images.

A few people was saying Amazon was streaming in uhd but tbh didn’t watch football lastnight.
I watched the Leicester game in 4k on Amazon prime! The picture was superb, my Samsung TV struggles with the hdr broadcasts too dark for daytime but brilliant natural look in nighttime! I think the hdr works better on films than sport

Back