sky sports box office

VM NEVER show PPV on the Live Events Channel, that is purely for advertising..

They always show PPV on either Sky Events or Prime Events (sometimes both simultaneously) & of course the new ITV PPV HD channel (if they get another event)

At the moment there is nothing previewing on any the 2 channels Ian, in fact I think one is showing epg as Kids programmes on my sky events.
The live events channel only came through when I done a manual scan for some reason and I'm pretty sure all ppv has been previewed before on vm, until now on my box anyway

Sorry to jump in here but I have an LG smart tv, could I get iptv on that?
Yes go to the App Store on your TV launch the Smart IPTV App it usually in the top right of the screen....once launched register the app you will get 7days for free and then you will have to pay £4.50 to carry on using it....once you have got your head around using it ask for an IPTV test make sure you let them know your using the Smart IPTV App on an LG TV....get the MAC address for your TV which will be on screen when you launch app this is needed to allow you to load the M3u file you will be given for your test And put it in the relevant places in this Playlist uploader http://smartiptv.aslive.it/

And away you go

Sorry to jump in here but I have an LG smart tv, could I get iptv on that?
Yes go to the App Store on your TV launch the Smart IPTV App it usually in the top right of the screen....once launched register the app you will get 7days for free and then you will have to pay £4.50 to carry on using it....once you have got your head around using it ask for an IPTV test make sure you let them know your using the Smart IPTV App on an LG TV....get the MAC address for your TV which will be on screen when you launch app this is needed to allow you to load the M3u file you will be given for your test And put it in the relevant places in this Playlist uploader http://smartiptv.aslive.it/

And away you go

Yes just download the smart iptv app it's free I think for 7 days and then it costs £5, then you need a sub

And away you go

Ta very much lads

hi everyone any one kno if the aj fight as been blocked on vm just looked on ppv channel it say service not found in pat tryed to scan for new channels still the same
I found a channel on my VM called live events. it says PPV events will be shown here. no mention of fightnight but im hoping this is it. had to go to all channels to find it.

Back