sky sports box office

Can someone please explain iptv to me please? Im also wanting to watch the fight sat and like slot of others channels are down sad times...

What app on IPTV is showing the boxing? When I go on my IPTV player i have app/programmes like 123 movies, vumoo, watch series etc but not watched sports on it before.

If you want the boxing you will need to pay for an IPTV sub all the free ones will be inundated with connections and the stream will just grind to a halt.

If you don't mind moving your dish manually and aren't bothered about it being in English then it's freeview on RTL channel on 19.2e and on Inter on 4.8e :)

anyone here put me in touch with someone who can supply iptv with a guide on setup and a 1 day trial to check it out?

This is mine in vm
be6a48a5e2e1a8ef6f3201a0db44ad39.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Can I use this iptv on a smart tv? Do I need a box? Ive only got a v8s at moment but really wanna watch the fight

Sharp smart tv I'm really no good at this stuff was just happy with my v8s and line till all these channels have gone so just trying to read up a bit on here for info

Guys, just a little update, for some reason my abm wouldn't pick up the "live events channel" which is showing the Boxing. To get the channel Ive had to do a manual scan for my area and add the service to bouquet. Not sure as to why it aint picking up on bouquets scan. I only had sky events and prime events, hope this helps

VM NEVER show PPV on the Live Events Channel, that is purely for advertising..

They always show PPV on either Sky Events or Prime Events (sometimes both simultaneously) & of course the new ITV PPV HD channel (if they get another event)

Back