SKY SPYGLASS

It'll be covered by your household contents insurance, unless it's a defect covered under the product's warranty.
It will more than likely be covered on your household insurance, but there would still be a period that you were without the TV, unless of course you had two, or........I think there is a box that you can get that allows you to stream to another TV. This however, is still no use if your Sky Glass just packs up internally.

It will more than likely be covered on your household insurance, but there would still be a period that you were without the TV

Yeah that's how insurance works - you pay your premiums so that in certain circumstances the insurer will replace/repair insured items. They have timeframes set out in the policy for how long it is reasonably acceptable for you to be without the insured item while they inspect and assess whether to repair or replace.

Not sure if you're expecting Sky to keep a warehouse of courtesy tellies to send out in the event of damage or breakdown, but that's never gonna happen.

The moral of the story is, stick spyglass up your ar53. Most people already have a better TV anyway
I totally agree, I personally have never been a fan of sly but each to their own I suppose.

I wonder if the sly people read this by google'ing it:unsure: if they are, forget the line above, .......................... I would actually give it a go if they could supply me x5 TV's with a free 2 year sub for everything, I would even consider paying for PPV unless of course that was included too.

Do you think that would work? 🤞

Who would want to claim on their insurance for something they don't even own. Insurance premiums through the roof because of a built in box 😂

You do have the option to buy the tv outright, it's not just available on the monthly finance plan.

I totally agree, I personally have never been a fan of sly but each to their own I suppose.

I wonder if the sly people read this by google'ing it:unsure: if they are, forget the line above, .......................... I would actually give it a go if they could supply me x5 TV's with a free 2 year sub for everything, I would even consider paying for PPV unless of course that was included too.

Do you think that would work? 🤞
Lol X5 multiroom. Only available on 14" 720 hd ready TVs for an extra £30 a month (I just made that up, but it might be reality)

2001 sky brought a package out, TV Plasma, Dish, Sky STB including installation..
Tv was badged sky, but was actually Hitachi.
Obviously didn't sell very well as TV was later sold separately at a time where plasma were a little pricey..

Agreed, and to be honest I am one of those, I have Amazon Prime (for the deliveries, I might add), Netflix, and VM, I should really review my outgoings.................................rapidly £85 a month for VM, £79 a year for Amazon, and I think £7.99 a month for Netflix. I think I need an accountant :LOL:
I am the same, but got a deal on VM with Sky Sports at £65. That deal is due to expire in Feb, so might be ordering Sky and hoping VM jump back again with a deal :-)

Give it 18 months and this will be built into all the major tv manufacturers equipment under licence, this is another way of sky reducing costs of both equipment and cost of installs, as said earlier it also reaches previous customers that couldn't have a dish installed

Back