Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky tv

johngoodison

Registered
Dear All

I am moving to a new house and unfortunately it is outside a cable tv area. I current ly have virgin media in my house and have bought a eurovox pvr 5100 is this compatible with sky tv via a sattelite or is there anything similar to tyhe eurovox for satellite tv?

Many thanks

noelyf

VIP Member
hi john, the Eurovox wont work with Sat as its a cable box.
I`m sure the guys & gals on here will put you in the right direction regarding a good Sat box ;)

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
I have a Sky Satellite Box, not the new one either, probably old just like my Eurovox Max Blue 2006 :P, I'm quite agressive towards it, its survived quite a few beatings, but runs great, dont have no package on it just watch the free channels. ;)

Last edited:

Mooley

TK Veteran
Or you could look into getting yourself a dreambox or technomate or similar if you have some technical know-how. :)

dee

TK Veteran
go that way peeps wot channels do you get, thought id ask, no point laying out cash if you don`t get out to watch.:)

red devil

Registered
go that way peeps wot channels do you get, thought id ask, no point laying out cash if you don`t get out to watch.:)

here is a list of fta and encrypted channels on sky :)

Attachments

• sky freq.rar
    197.7 KB · Views: 54

spice

Registered
sky freq

here is a list of fta and encrypted channels on sky :)

got to say devil great bit of info, i dusted of my pace digibox few days ago and like alot in here thats not firmilliar with sky just hoped for the best your details giudes added another 60+free channels all i need now if the details to bypass this pace boxand start getting rest of channels ;)