Sky tv

Dear All

I am moving to a new house and unfortunately it is outside a cable tv area. I current ly have virgin media in my house and have bought a eurovox pvr 5100 is this compatible with sky tv via a sattelite or is there anything similar to tyhe eurovox for satellite tv?

Many thanks

hi john, the Eurovox wont work with Sat as its a cable box.
I`m sure the guys & gals on here will put you in the right direction regarding a good Sat box ;)

I have a Sky Satellite Box, not the new one either, probably old just like my Eurovox Max Blue 2006 :P, I'm quite agressive towards it, its survived quite a few beatings, but runs great, dont have no package on it just watch the free channels. ;)

Last edited:
Or you could look into getting yourself a dreambox or technomate or similar if you have some technical know-how. :)

go that way peeps wot channels do you get, thought id ask, no point laying out cash if you don`t get out to watch.:)

go that way peeps wot channels do you get, thought id ask, no point laying out cash if you don`t get out to watch.:)

here is a list of fta and encrypted channels on sky :)

Attachments

• sky freq.rar
    197.7 KB · Views: 54
sky freq

here is a list of fta and encrypted channels on sky :)

got to say devil great bit of info, i dusted of my pace digibox few days ago and like alot in here thats not firmilliar with sky just hoped for the best your details giudes added another 60+free channels all i need now if the details to bypass this pace boxand start getting rest of channels ;)

Back