SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lads. Just done the update and sorted my blank channels so thanks for that. But when inputting the sky numbers to change channels I get a no channel message. wonder if I have done something wrong? Thanks in advance if any one can help

Ive updated list via CWAITE and still no eurosport 1. The frequency kremmen said is actually eurosport 2. Any ideas lads plz?

Ive updated list via CWAITE and still no eurosport 1. The frequency kremmen said is actually eurosport 2. Any ideas lads plz?

The frequency for Eurosport 1 has changed to 12148H. This is the frequency that Kremmen posted and is correct.

Well ive just updated via CWAITE list and have change on eurosport but that frequency 12148H is showing on eurosport 2. How can i resolve this any ideas plz

Well ive just updated via CWAITE list and have change on eurosport but that frequency 12148H is showing on eurosport 2. How can i resolve this any ideas plz

I'm not sure about the CWAITE list as I use AJ's list and Eurosport 1 & 2 are both on 12148H. I'm sure somebody will be able to point you in the right direction.

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

*** EUROSPORT AND VARIOUS OTHER CHANNELS MOVED TRANSPONDERS EARLIER TODAY THIS WILL RESTORE IT ***

S66 Moved Transponder (old freq moved to test channel 1243)
Test channels 1208, 1209, 1225, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1241, 1242 Removed as no longer active
Eurosport Moved Transponders
Sky Living +1 UK Moved Transponders
Sky Atlantic UK Moved Transponders
TCM Moved Transponders
Showcase Moved Transponders
BON Moved Transponders
Sky 2 Ireland Changed Transponders

Attachments

• 20150422TPProg.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 20150422TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    74.9 KB · Views: 38
hi, I have just tried to watch sky living +1 and I have just updated my channel list that cdub74 has supplied and it now says scrambled any idea whats causing this or how I can rectify it. many thanks

Grakie,
Please tune to channel 1 and tell me what numbers appear in the channel name.

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 PM ----------

hi, I have just tried to watch sky living +1 and I have just updated my channel list that cdub74 has supplied and it now says scrambled any idea whats causing this or how I can rectify it. many thanks

This channel keeps scrambling also when manually tuning too, there must be a problem with the line connection. Please contact your line supplier.

Last edited:
I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

23/04/2015
700 & 743 Sky Box Office PPV Select Removed as no longer active on this channel
8467 HTMIS Test added to 1207
5721 H2 Test added to 1208
Fab TV moved to 1209 as removed from Sky EPG
Chelsea TV Changed Transponders
Lifetime Changed Transponders
Sky Living UK Changed Transponders
Sky 1 Changed Transponders
LBP TV Test Removed No Longer active
MUTV HD Changed Transponders​

Attachments

• 20150423TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    74.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20150423TPProg.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 92
hi just checked channel in the all channels section shows bbc1 HD and is numbered 0001

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

Grakie,
Please tune to channel 1 and tell me what numbers appear in the channel name.

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spannerman View Post
This channel keeps scrambling also when manually tuning too, there must be a problem with the line connection. Please contact your line supplier.

hi cdub74 i just checked channel in the all channels section shows bbc1 HD and is numbered 0001

You might have AJ's list which has not been updated with the new frequency for Eurosport and a few other sky channels that have moved in the past few days. The CWAITE sly numbered list is up to date and these channels work on that list.

Hi I'm new here. Do these channel lists come in the Sky numbering format? I am totally confused with trying to remember what channels are what and it would be handy to be able to get them by the sky number?

Hi I'm new here. Do these channel lists come in the Sky numbering format? I am totally confused with trying to remember what channels are what and it would be handy to be able to get them by the sky number?

CWAITE's list is sky ordered. AJ's list is not.

AJ update 24/4/15

Update : 24/4/15

Sky 1
Sky 2
Sky Living
Sky Living +1
Sky Atlantic
Lifetime
London Live
Turner Classic Movies
Sky Sports 5
Eurosport
Chelsea TV
Angling TV

Full credit to DeejayAJ (y)

Attachments

• AJ's List 24-4-15.zip
    63.3 KB · Views: 134
  • AJ's List 24-4-15 (No Adult).zip
    61.7 KB · Views: 32

24/04/2015

Sky Arts Moved Transponder
Sky Showcase Moved Transponder

Attachments

• 20150424TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    74.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20150424TPProg.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back