SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to edit the channel list on my PC before uodating the box with the new list - I might want to remove some channels.

Thanks.

Yes my sky showcase and sky sports news and possibly box office(cant miss the fight sat night) is gone invalid guys an im new to this any tips would be much appreciated thanks in Advance

i am just getting scrambled channels on my open box V5S. tried re booting, turning router off, signal is good....... whits end with this. some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

i am just getting scrambled channels on my open box V5S. tried re booting, turning router off, signal is good....... whits end with this. some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Have you got an internet connection? Easiest way to check is to see if you can download You Tube videos in Network App's. If you've got an internet connection then you need to contact your provider.

Hi, thanks for the channel list, does anyone know how to get the order back to the standard sky list? i.e. 106 for sk1
thanks

Hi all,
ive updated the list due to a few channels changing frequency. But have noticed that I no longer have the $ly PPV in the box office favourite section, was wondering if it could be added due to wanting watch the fight at weekend.
Cheers peeps

Hi, bit of a nooby question, but how do I install this list? I've got an openbox v5s, and got the list downloaded onto a usb stick.

the usb is in my box, but god knows where to go next!

Hi, bit of a nooby question, but how do I install this list? I've got an openbox v5s, and got the list downloaded onto a usb stick.

the usb is in my box, but god knows where to go next!

Menu > upgrade by usb/ ok >change Image( Abs )by pressing right to Misc OK Select and upgrade Press green to add Tp prog Yellow to upgrade Box will then Burnflash ( do not do anything while this is happening) when finished press info should say ok > exit all menus Box wiil reboot its self All done

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 PM ----------

does sky sports&movies work aswel? y cnt I download it?

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 PM ----------

y cant I download this file it keep going on different page?

Wait for name to go blue

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao PPV event (if you have the latest CWAITE channel list it will be shown on Channel 491), this Saturday Night / Sunday Morning. Subject to your line provider showing it.

This channel is currently showing the repeats of the WWE Extreme Rules PPV and may appear scrambled at present if your line provider is not showing WWE Extreme Rules.

Last edited:
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao PPV event if you have the latest CWAITE channel list it will be shown on Channel 491, this Saturday Night / Sunday Morning. Subject to your line provider showing it.

This channel is currently showing the repeats of the WWE Extreme Rules PPV and may appear scrambled at present if your line provider is not showing WWE Extreme Rules.

Wahoo thanks matey. Have to put it back on XMLTV guide and select all channels and type in 490/1. Thanks matey and thanks for the channel list too keep up the good work

Is there any way to edit the channel list on my PC before uodating the box with the new list - I might want to remove some channels.

Thanks.

There are 2 or 3 editors that work with openbox/skybox channel lists.

I have used Mediabox Editor Studio in the past & Setedit HD100 also works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back