SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the right place to ask but im only getting fta channels. Everything else is scrambled. Signals look Ok. Any ideas?

sky list?

is the v8s as bad as people are saying? ive put the updated list as per ajsat but some channels just dont work.... wil the sky list work ok? and do the box office stuff work?

cheers

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ----------

sky list?

is the v8s as bad as people are saying? ive put the updated list as per ajsat but some channels just dont work.... wil the sky list work ok? and do the box office stuff work?

cheers

sky list?

cheers

I have a V8s and it's a great box, works perfect on WIFI too.
I had a similar problem with the AJ lists.
Use the list in post 122. CWAITE

Hi I need help to update channels on my f5s. I've tried a download from ebay it doesn't work. it brought up new channels under sky A28 erased the old channels but still doesn't work and messed up the categories-kids under news etc. Tried the AJ's list but it still does not work. Would appreciate any help with this pls. Joe007

Hi I need help to update channels on my f5s. I've tried a download from ebay it doesn't work. it brought up new channels under sky A28 erased the old channels but still doesn't work and messed up the categories-kids under news etc. Tried the AJ's list but it still does not work. Would appreciate any help with this pls. Joe007

You need to be more specific about your symtoms. What do you mean by "doesn't work"?

When you use lists from different sources, the favourite catagories may be different causing the programmes to be listed in the wrong favourites. To solve this, you need to do a "Factory settings" on your box.

menu > tools > factory settings. A message will appear to say that it will erase the channels. Select Yes. A pop-up menu will appear with options to erase other files. DO NOT SELECT ANY OF THESE. Press the blue button on remote. Wait a few seconds for the data to be saved.

You should now have the favourites labeled correctly.

Put the box into standby & then back to ON. (You have to do this now before making any of the changes mentioned below, otherwise they will revert back).

Depending on which model of openbox/skybox you have, these menu options may need to be reset...

Check DHCP is set to ON
Check Local time setting is still on UK
Subtitles will be set to ON
Network Local Settings may be hidden (press 6666)
Volume will be reset to half way
PIN might have been reset to 0000 (not sure about this, as I never change it).

Is this channel listing numbered like 101 bbc 1, 102 bbc 2 etc?

Edit - It is. Found the answer on another thread.

Last edited:

---------- Post Merged at 02:37 PM ----------

Hi,

Lot of hd channels are not working, no adult list is having adult. channels. please check and update. thanks. its is not like ajsat list.

Thanks

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

26/05/2015
BBC RB 2-6 added to 981-985
BBC RB HD added to 986 (not currently in HD and No Sound at Present)
TalkingPictures moved from test to 343

Attachments

• 20150526TPProg.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20150526TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.1 KB · Views: 25
I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

27/05/2015
Sky Sports Active i19-i29 Removed as no longer transmitting
QVC, QVC Beauty, QVC Style, QVC Extra Moved Transponders
Africa Channel Moved Transponders
50896 More>Movies+1 Test Added
54050 & 54051 Coloured Bars Tests added to 1202 & 1205

Attachments

• 20150527TPProg.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20150527TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75 KB · Views: 45
Status