Skybox channel lists april/may/june 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

Smash Hits (362) renamed to Box Hits
Heat (364) renamed to Box Upfront
Box Upfront (364) moved to 359
The Box (359) moved to 360
Box Hits (362) moved to 361
4Music (360) moved to 362
Kiss (361) moved to 363
Magic (363) moved to 364
BT Sport SD Changed Transponders
BT/ESPN SD Changed Transponders

I HAVE REMOVED THE LATEST CHANNEL LISTS AS SOME PEOPLE ARE FACING ISSUES WITH THE MOST UP TO DATE LISTS

Last edited:
I downloaded the list and my box went into a endless loop. Yes I can recover by buying a cable it but ordered a new box as it will arrive before any cable! Just don't know if channel list caused the issue or my box was on its last legs. Anyway I thought I post my experience.

---------- Post Merged at 11:49 PM ----------

I have the same experience - thee box has been bricked but can be recovered but better to buy a new one- unless there is a force reset button which I don't think there is one

I have RE-UPLOADED the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list that was issued on 25th May, due to a very small number of people saying that they had problems with the original list, I have been unable to reproduce these problems myself.

I have re-made the list to reflect the changes made on 25th May 2016 and the re-made list can be downloaded below.

I HAVE REMOVED THE LATEST CHANNEL LISTS AS SOME PEOPLE ARE FACING ISSUES WITH THE MOST UP TO DATE LISTS

Last edited:
Hi, anyone else lost BT sport 1 or Boxnation over the last few months or so?
I've tried the latest update and still no luck.

Anyone that's had a problem with the latest channel list and has recovered their box, and wants to try again, please could you see if the TP_Prog.dbs file on CWAITES website works ok, and report back here if it works or not. The website address can be found in the readme file in any of CWAITES older channel lists which are downloadable form this forum.

Hi, i updated to the 25th May channel list and lost all the BT Sport channels, i dont know what others were missing as i only have the F5 box for those specific ones.

Have rolled back to the 18th May channel list and no BT Sport channels, all over Sky Sports channels work fine on either Channel list.

Hope that helps.

Edit: have downloaded the channel list from the website included in the readme and still no BT Sport channels, HD or SD.

Can't find any other issues, am happy to swap back and forth if people need me to check anything.

Last edited:
Hi, i updated to the 25th May channel list and lost all the BT Sport channels, i dont know what others were missing as i only have the F5 box for those specific ones.

Have rolled back to the 18th May channel list and no BT Sport channels, all over Sky Sports channels work fine on either Channel list.

Hope that helps.

Edit: have downloaded the channel list from the website included in the readme and still no BT Sport channels, HD or SD.

Can't find any other issues, am happy to swap back and forth if people need me to check anything.

Thanks am looking into the problems and will post back here when I have recreated the channel list.

25th May channel list all working fine on my v8s (I always delete the older channel list before updating to the newest one) BT SPORTS HD are down for every one !

I have re made the CWAITE Sky Numbered Channel Lists dated 25/05/2016 due to some people having issues with their box being stuck in a loop, I have remade the list from the last known working list which was dated 18/05/2016. If anyone out there is willing to test the remade list please give it a whirl, and let us know if you have any problems.

25/05/2016
Smash Hits (362) renamed to Box Hits
Heat (364) renamed to Box Upfront
Box Upfront (364) moved to 359
The Box (359) moved to 360
Box Hits (362) moved to 361
4Music (360) moved to 362
Kiss (361) moved to 363
Magic (363) moved to 364
BT Sport SD Changed Transponders
BT/ESPN SD Changed Transponders

01/06/2016
Church Channel Renamed Hillsong
True Crime Moved Transponders
Playboy TV Hot Renamed xxxPublicPikUp

*** ALL BT SPORT HD CHANNELS ARE OFF, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY MAY HAVE SWITCHED THE ENCRYPTION TO HARDWARE PAIRING WHICH MEANS NO BOX OTHER THAN AN OFFICIAL $KY HD BOX WITH A VALID SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE ABLE TO UNSCRAMBLE ANY BT SPORT HD CHANNELS, BT SPORT SD CHANNELS ARE STILL WORKING ***

Attachments

• 20160601TPProg.zip
    76.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 20160601TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
BT Sport 2 SD and BT ESPN SD moved transponders on 25th May 2016 the network update looks like it's dated 12/04/2016 and therefore won't have the latest channel changes.

before i start my travels updating friends v8s does this list have the bt hd removed an replaced with the sd 1`s cant check myself because i have a zgemma
Thanks rago

before i start my travels updating friends v8s does this list have the bt hd removed an replaced with the sd 1`s cant check myself because i have a zgemma
Thanks rago

It does if you upgrade by network on the box, other lists maybe different.

BT Sport 2 SD and BT ESPN SD moved transponders on 25th May 2016 the network update looks like it's dated 12/04/2016 and therefore won't have the latest channel changes.

So there is no way to get BT Sport 2 SD or HD to work?

The SD ones are working with the latest channel list
BT Sport 1 SD works but not BT Sport 2

Have you updated it on the box today by going on upgrade by network?

So there is no way to get BT Sport 2 SD or HD to work?

The SD ones are working with the latest channel list
BT Sport 1 SD works but not BT Sport 2

Have you updated it on the box today by going on upgrade by network?

Just keeps on saying connection to server failed when I try upgrading by network

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

03/06/2016
Hillsong moved transponders
Jewelry Maker Changed Transponders
Made In Cardiff Changed Transponders
BT Sport HD Channels Swapped with SD and BT HD Channels are now Skipped with using the up/down channel buttons

Attachments

• 20160603TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 73
  • 20160603TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 24

03/06/2016
Hillsong moved transponders
Jewelry Maker Changed Transponders
Made In Cardiff Changed Transponders
BT Sport HD Channels Swapped with SD and BT HD Channels are now Skipped with using the up/down channel buttons
Has it worked for you. I'm sure I tried it this morning with no success.

All the non premium channels still work does that mean my C line is ok??.
Thanks for reply [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just tried it again non of the sly channels are working or any channel with money sign at it .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back