Skybox channel lists april/may/june 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried it again non of the sly channels are working or any channel with money sign at it .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If your getting $crambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from anothe r line provider, you can post here: http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...recommend-good-server-satellite-may-only.html to find another line provider.

The CWAITE latest list will fix the BT Sport 2 issue, if your looking for any of the BT Sport HD channels, the encryption changed a few days ago and other than having an official subscription and an official $ky HD box there is no other way to get BT Sport HD channels on satellite.

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

05/06/2016
Extra BBC Red Button Channels Added to 982 to 986
AMC From BT Swapped and HD channel skipped (as no longer working on non official Sly Boxes)
S4C HD added to 280
Sky Sports News HQ (ALT) on 1261 changed Transponders
Film 4 Test added to 1201 (no picture at present)

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160605TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20160605TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 95
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

06/06/2016
Added Alternative SD Versions of BT Sport 1, 2, Europe & ESPN to channels 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267 (for anyone having problems getting the main BT Sport SD Channels)

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).
To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160606TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20160606TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 171

16/06/2016
Home&Leisure added to 237
3e Changed Transponders

Attachments

• 20160616TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20160616TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 76
my box has been scrambled for about two weeks now, i have tried multiple channel lists but to no prevail, my internet connection and connection to the server are all fine, but still no working channels apart from FTA channels?

Open box as been scrambled lost all my channels can anyone help

You will need to contact your line provider for assistance

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ----------

my box has been scrambled for about two weeks now, i have tried multiple channel lists but to no prevail, my internet connection and connection to the server are all fine, but still no working channels apart from FTA channels?

sounds like your line providers server is up but not unscrambling channels please contact them for assistance if they can't help then try a test line from someone else, if that doesn't help then you may need a new box.

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ----------

Need a new line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try here
http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...ecommend-good-server-satellite-june-only.html

24/06/2016
GINX eSports TV added to 470
BBC Red Button HD Moved from 986 to 980 all other RB channels moved up one channel
Sky Box Office 18 Moved Transponder

Attachments

• 20160624TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20160624TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 85

28/06/2016
CNN SD Moved to 579
CNN HD added to 506
FEC for 11.426 V changed to 5/6

Attachments

• 20160628TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20160628TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 31

29/06/2016
Bloomberg Moved Transponder

Attachments

• 20160629TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20160629TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back