Equal World
Iqra Bangla
Various adult channels

Attachments

• AJs List 15-7-14 (No Adult).zip
    62.3 KB · Views: 50
  • AJs List 15-7-14.zip
    63.9 KB · Views: 163
Hi does anyone know if there's a list that has Astra 28 and 19.2? so far all the lists are for 28 (S*Y), or direct me where to get it. Just send me a PM

Thanks

Last edited:
As of yesterday I appear to have lost every channel except free view ones - my gift isn't expiring until October, so it can't be that - anyone help?

I have done the 2 latest tv channel updates also.

Thanks in advance

Here is the latest update of Sattv5's (updated by cwaite) Sly channel numbered list

Changes since cwaite's last update

Anytime 1 & 2 Removed
Removed Anglia South
Dave Changed From Irish Version to UK Version
Added Missing PMT and PCR and Txt information for ITV Regions
Updated Names for Channel 4 and Channel 5 Regions
Updated Radio Stations and put them in the same order as on Sly

Hope this is all OK, as always if you notice something wrong with the list please let me known and I will do my best to correct it.

Sorry to edit this, but Cwaite is doing all the edits to Sattv5's list if he is not available, so basically, this is the Sattv5 list that many are looking for. Thanks for uploading cdub (y)

Yes thats correct it is Sattv5s original list which am trying to keep up to date as Sattv5 doesn't appear to have updated for a while,if Sattv5 has any objections to anyone else updating the list then please let me know and I will gladly remove the list.

View attachment TP_Prog20140722.zip

Last edited:
Here is the latest update of Sattv5's (updated by cwaite) Sly channel numbered list

changes since last update

BBC RB0 Added to 980 (broadcasts 19:00-05:30 channel is shared with CBBC at other times)
BBC RB HD Added to 986 (broadcasts 19:00-05:30 channel is shared with CBBC HD at other times)
CNN moved frequency
EWTN renamed EWTN Catholic

Hope this is all OK, as always if you notice something wrong with the list please let me known and I will do my best to correct it.

View attachment TP_Prog20140723.zip

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 AM ----------

@cdub74

Any chance in the next update to remove all the HD channels which are working anymore?

I understand that the HD channels are no longer working on card sharing systems, they been left there incase they come back at anytime, although the SD channels are in the lower numbers with the exception of the channels that are known to still work on HD.

BBC RB0 Added to 980 (broadcasts 19:00-05:30 channel is shared with CBBC at other times)
BBC RB HD Added to 986 (broadcasts 19:00-05:30 channel is shared with CBBC HD at other times)
CNN moved frequency
EWTN renamed EWTN Catholic

View attachment TP_Prog20140723.zip

At present the HD channels will be left incase they return at some point in the future, I could set the list to ignor these channels when going up or down the channels using the arrow buttons on the remote control?

Last edited:
Hi - sorry if this has been asked lots of times before but as a new user, are all of the HD channels now gone? Also, as a previous Sky user can anyone recommend which list is the easiest to navigate?

If you want to have the same numbering of channels like Sly then Sattv5's list the best one to use.

Bon TV Fixed - Thanks to Rab242 for letting me know
Tru TV Added to channel 565 (not tested as channel is only broadcasting between 2am & 4am)

View attachment TP_Prog20140725.zip

hi can anyone help me

hi can anyone help me with finding latest firmware for skybox a3, i downloaded aj's latest list and left box of at mains then it worked after tho some channels are still scrambled ie all adult and some sports.

Thanks

hi can anyone help me with finding latest firmware for skybox a3, i downloaded aj's latest list and left box of at mains then it worked after tho some channels are still scrambled ie all adult and some sports.

Thanks
Latest firmware can be got at Skybox cc Some servers dont do Adult channels and sentanta sports check supplier

Hi all,need help!
Downloaded and updated ajs list on f5. but boxnation says scrambled but can hear it. Can anyone help please?

Hi I'm new to this forum. Would love some help if possible.
Im trying to update my channel list on sky fs5. Followed all instructions but when I update via USB I check the info and it says file not found and nothing gets updated. Not sure what to do? Have formatted USB stick and getting list from ajsat website so not zipped. Also cause I deleted my last list first now I have no lists. Any help will be really helpful. Or if someone could send me a updated list even.

Thanks robbie

Hi I'm new to this forum. Would love some help if possible.
Im trying to update my channel list on sky fs5. Followed all instructions but when I update via USB I check the info and it says file not found and nothing gets updated. Not sure what to do? Have formatted USB stick and getting list from ajsat website so not zipped. Also cause I deleted my last list first now I have no lists. Any help will be really helpful. Or if someone could send me a updated list even.

Thanks robbie
Make sure you have only 1 list in your downloads as if you have more it renames the file Delete all other tp prog files apart from latest one clear usb and reload file try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back