SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new to this forum. Would love some help if possible.
Im trying to update my channel list on sky fs5. Followed all instructions but when I update via USB I check the info and it says file not found and nothing gets updated. Not sure what to do? Have formatted USB stick and getting list from ajsat website so not zipped. Also cause I deleted my last list first now I have no lists. Any help will be really helpful. Or if someone could send me a updated list even.

Thanks robbie

After pressing "select & upgrade" are you pressing the OK button (or the green "ADD" button) to put a tick next to TP_PROG.dbs?

Even though TP_PROG.dbs is highlighted (as it's the first on the list), it still needs to be selected.

eekkkk!

hi, thanks for the instructions which I was able to follow without a problem until I was trying to add a subscription (last step) I am absolutely useless at all this updating malarkey lol How do I add the subscription on the manage cccam files part and it says I am offline is that right?Thanks again as I know its just my lack of knowledge around these things!

I have updated Sattv5 (updated by cwaite) Sly Numbered list:

Changes are:
Non working HD Channels are now skipped when browsing up/down channels
Comedy Central changed from Irish Version to UK Version (Thanks to JB0509)
QVC Beauty Changed Frequency
Geo TV Now Scrambled Fixed this

The list can now be found at my new website click the link below:
http://cwaite.dyndns.tv

Changes are:
Non working HD Channels are now skipped when browsing up/down channels
Comedy Central changed from Irish Version to UK Version (Thanks to JB0509)
QVC Beauty Changed Frequency
Geo TV Now Scrambled Fixed this

see cdubs74 link above ^^

Hi cdud74 - it might be worth changing the file name TP_Prog.dbs on your site link to either TP_PROG.dbs or tp_prog.dbs as there seems to be some confusion here about why this file sometimes does / does not update the F3/F5 etc.

As per Kremmen - it has to be all upper of lower to be recognised - the format shown on your helpful site may inadvertently lead to using the file name shown there. (Just a syntax issue - I'm sure the new files are good mate) :)

Cheers

Help all...

I have loaded the new channel list on to my box, and I have now lost ALL channels and I can not understand why? I still have access to my favourites but not to the actual channel list. Has anyone else come across this problem? I followed the steps and the upgrade seemed to complete fine but now everything has disappoeared.

Thanks in advance...

Hi scotblok

Have made the filename all lowercase!

---------- Post Merged at 01:46 PM ----------

Help all...

I have loaded the new channel list on to my box, and I have now lost ALL channels and I can not understand why? I still have access to my favourites but not to the actual channel list. Has anyone else come across this problem? I followed the steps and the upgrade seemed to complete fine but now everything has disappoeared.

Thanks in advance...

Which list are you using if its Sattv5's updated by CWaite, channel numbers start from Channel 101 whereas AJ's list starts from Channel 1, can you try typing 101 on your remote and see if BBC 1 HD appears.

Changes are:
Cartoon Network - Transponder Change
Cartoon Network +1 - Transponder Change
Boomerang - Transponder Change
Boomerang +1 - Transponder Change

Thanks to reddevil1978 for letting me know about the above
Showcase 3 changed to Into TV +1 and moved to Channel 395

http://cwaite.dyndns.tv

Hi scotblok

Have made the filename all lowercase!

---------- Post Merged at 01:46 PM ----------

Help all...

Thanks in advance...

Which list are you using if its Sattv5's updated by CWaite, channel numbers start from Channel 101 whereas AJ's list starts from Channel 1, can you try typing 101 on your remote and see if BBC 1 HD appears.

Hi - I've tried typing 101 in on the remote and end up on some random channel - it's the sattv5 list? Any ideas?

Hi. All my sky channels became scrambled a few days ago. Ive just updated using CWaite update. Now am I correct in thinking this would unscramble the sd channels? Flash went fine but no movies, sports, sky 1,and kids channels. Only free to air ones. Which update do I need to unscamble the sd channels? Thanks

Last edited:
hi have all the hd channels gone as tried everything and all sports movies news are not in hd ?? i doing something wrong or is it same for everybody ???

hi have all the hd channels gone as tried everything and all sports movies news are not in hd ?? i doing something wrong or is it same for everybody ???

HD started going months ago only a few channels left now. So yes its the same for everyone. there is plenty of posts about this.

HD started going months ago only a few channels left now. So yes its the same for everyone. there is plenty of posts about this.
thankyou Lawley for quick reply will that be it for good or will we get them back in the future ????

Last edited:
Hi - I've tried typing 101 in on the remote and end up on some random channel - it's the sattv5 list? Any ideas?

Can you tell me what channel comes up when you press 101 or is it a different channel each time?

I must post in the correct section.

Etc., Etc., Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi cdub74 - I've been offline for a few days and have in the meantime now got it working. Thanks for replying anyway. I simply rebooted again and it started working correctly!

Changes are:
The Store Changed to JML Store
Sky Atlantic Changed to UK Version
ESPN HD - Restored
Dating Channel - Removed (Channel Closed)
MTV CLASSIC Changed to MTV SUMMMER

Sattv5's Sky Channel List updated by CWaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back