SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for getting back to me, but i'm getting scarambled message displayed via scrolling channel list... i used the latest download published.

---------- Post Merged at 05:21 PM ----------

forgot to add, ive got internet connection... with dhcp enabled. is there something im missing

Last edited by a moderator:
I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

29/07/2015

Inspiration Moved Transponder Test Channel Removed From Test
Gay Network moved Transponder Test Channel Removed From Test
53220 BT Sport Extra 2 Test Replaces Angling TV on 1232
53230 BT Sport Extra 3 Test replaces BT Sport Extra 1 on 1233
53240 BT Sport Extra 4 Test replaces BT Sport 1 on 1234
53250 BT Sport Extra 5 Test replaces BT Sport 2 on 1236
53260 BT Sport Extra 6 Test replaces ESPN UK on 1237

Attachments

• 20150728TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20150728TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 87
Matt 22 I couldn't but swapped to cwaites list that did the trick

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hi dummdum
ive tried that ive upgraded to latest firmware and still cant get channels mutv...sky1 uk...living tv....sky atlantic ......etc
its doing my head in done everything like reset modem and box etc but still no joy lol

I've just updated to the new list and am missing all movie channels apart from Showcase, SSp2 and some others. It says 'No Signal' rather than scrambled. I've never struggled before.

Any help or advice is more than welcome!

Last edited:
I've just updated to the new list and am missing all movie channels apart from Showcase, SSp2 and some others. It says 'No Signal' rather than scrambled. I've never struggled before.

Any help or advice is more than welcome!

What channel list are you using? If its CWAITE's tune to channel 1 (not 101) and post the numbers that appear in the channel name.

My father in law brought his box over to put new channel list on for him. I put the new ajs channel list on his box tested it and all channels are working. But when i took it over to his house only a few movie channels are working.
Has anyone got a solution for this.

AJ Update 1/8/15

Update : 1/8/15

Setanta HD
Notts TV
Property Show +2
Paversshoes TV
Inspiration

Full credit to DeejayAJ (y)

Attachments

• AJ's List 1-8-15.zip
    64.2 KB · Views: 46
  • AJ's List 1-8-15 (No Adult).zip
    63.5 KB · Views: 31
Thanks. they are saying no signal but all other channels are working just the movie channels.

If there is no signal then it could be a reception issue. He may need to align his dish/LNB. If you can receive channels at your house, but not at his then it is more than likely that he has issues with the signal coming from the dish.

I'm getting challenge instead of sly movies and no BT sport, anyone help.

It means that you still have an old channel list on the box. Delete the old channel list first, then try the latest one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back