SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

30/07/2015
BT Sport Extra 1 Moved to 481
BT Sport Mosaic i1 & i2 Moved to 487 & 488 (i2 is not active at present)
BT Sport Extra 2-6 moved from Test to 482-486

Attachments

• 20150729TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20150729TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 76
I have updated today's update (01-08-15) but Sky Sports News and ALL BT Sport channels are not working, please can someone help me fix this. would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I have updated today's update (01-08-15) but Sky Sports News and ALL BT Sport channels are not working, please can someone help me fix this. would be much appreciated. Thanks.

All those channels working OK here on AJ's latest (1/8/15) list.

What do you mean by "not working"? (no signal/scrambled etc.).

There is a problem with Sony Max though. It is showing the wrong channel. It can be fixed by manually entering the correct parameters in the channel edit menu.

Go to menu > edit channel > channel edit. Scroll down list to highlight Sony Max. Press yellow button (edit pid). Change SID to 52001. Change VPID to 2334. Change APID to 2335. Save & exit. Confirm changes.

Last edited:
Update : 1/8/15

Setanta HD
Notts TV
Property Show +2
Paversshoes TV
Inspiration
SET MAX*

Sony Max has now been fixed.

Full credit to DeejayAJ (y)

Attachments

• AJ's List 1-8-15.zip
    64.2 KB · Views: 157
  • AJ's List 1-8-15 (No Adult).zip
    63.5 KB · Views: 58
Hi Kremmen any chance you could help with me with the new channel list. Stuff not working on my openbox f5s. Really appreciate your help mate.

Hi does anyone have the codes to put in for bt sports channels ? Mine doesn't work ?
I don't have a computer so can't do downloads an have to do it all manually
Any help is appreciated

all my channels are fine except i can't get audio on lfc tv! i cant get the latest channel list for my f6 box because its with that i have no audio.. does anyone know the frequency so i can go into the tp list and do it myself? thanks!

Hi still having problems with channel list. I've deleted all previous lists and have put the new channel list on but still getting challenge on sly movie 1 and invalid channels on the rest and no signal on BT sport. Anyone help?

I've done a scan and all the channels are there working on satellite but not on favourites. Any help appreciated

Hi still having problems with channel list. I've deleted all previous lists and have put the new channel list on but still getting challenge on sly movie 1 and invalid channels on the rest and no signal on BT sport. Anyone help?

Are you absolutely sure that you have the latest list?

If it's CWAITE's list, what date does it show on ch1? If it's AJ's list, what date does it show on the last channel?

hi i have installed cwaites and ajays and deleted the old lists intrying to get setanta sports and setanta 1 and racing uk and had problem with premier sports updates are not retrieving them any help appreciated thanks on 28.2

---------- Post Merged at 02:56 PM ----------

hi i have installed cwaites and ajays and deleted the old lists intrying to get setanta sports and setanta 1 and racing uk and had problem with premier sports updates are not retrieving them any help appreciated thanks on 28.2 thanks i forgot to say using openbox v5s

I have downloaded AJ's latest list and all the channels seem to work o.k. but the Favourites list seems to be messed up.
Red Button shows Sports Active
Box Office shows BBC Red Button
Scottish shows Box Office

Never had 'Scottish' in Favourites before always 'Irish' but that doesn't seem to be there now.

Anyone else get the same?

I have downloaded AJ's latest list and all the channels seem to work o.k. but the Favourites list seems to be messed up.
Red Button shows Sports Active
Box Office shows BBC Red Button
Scottish shows Box Office

Never had 'Scottish' in Favourites before always 'Irish' but that doesn't seem to be there now.

Anyone else get the same?

The problem is, not all channel list providers use the same favourite headings. AJ's list doesn't have a "scottish" favourite, but the channel list you had on your box before, obviously did (CWAITE?).

To get the headers to show correctly, you need to reset your box back to Factory settings after you have installed the latest channel list (menu > tools > factory settings). A message will appear to say that it will erase the channels. Select Yes. A pop-up menu will appear with options to erase other files. DO NOT SELECT ANY OF THESE. Press the blue button on remote. Wait a few seconds for the data to be saved.

You should now have the favourites labeled correctly.

Put the box into standby & then back to ON. (You have to do this now before making any of the changes mentioned below, otherwise they will revert back).

Depending on which model of openbox/skybox you have, these menu options may need to be reset...

EPG default setting will be "satellite"
If you have your channel list layout set to "three" it will reset back to "whole" in the M/P > GUI config setting.
Check DHCP is set to ON
Check summer time setting is on
Subtitles will be set to ON
Network Local Settings may be hidden (press 6666)
Volume will be reset to half way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back