SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I uploaded the latest CWAITE channels to my skybox, and 95% of channels are working. However ZeeTV, Zee Cinema, and a few other Asian channels have a very low SNR (<8% whereas all other channels have around >70%). Also when I go to these channels it says "No signal" on the box. Is there any special settings required to get these channels working??

Thanks G

Hello i found BT sports i search hot bird 6/7/8 and found it there. How do i get the scrambled channels to work now? I have 70% signal on these.

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

18/08/2015
BT Sport 1 HD , 2 HD, Europe HD & ESPN HD changed transponders
52520 Gems TV Test added to 1201

Attachments

• 20150818TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 20150818TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.1 KB · Views: 56
Hi all, I am new to all this...I have tried to load on to my V5 the channel list, but keeps saying file not found. Could someone let me know where I am going wrong? thanks in advance.....help as have no channels at all...

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ----------

Hi all, I am new to all this...I have tried to load on to my V5 the channel list, but keeps saying file not found. Could someone let me know where I am going wrong? thanks in advance.....help as have no channels at all...

No doubt this is a stupid question but just want to make sure. Like everyone my Bt Sports went off, I was waiting for AJ's list but would I be able to use that CWAIT list? I have a Skybox F5S and have only ever used AJ's

No doubt this is a stupid question but just want to make sure. Like everyone my Bt Sports went off, I was waiting for AJ's list but would I be able to use that CWAIT list? I have a Skybox F5S and have only ever used AJ's

Yes, of course you can mate, the list will be a little different looking as it is numbered the same way as sky, not alphabetical. Then if you don't like it, you can change back when a new update comes out.

Hello all my channels are now saying scrambled. why is this and how to I fix it.

Many thanks

Scrambled is always a problem with your server or your broadband - Contact your supplier and ask is there a problem at his/her end, and, of course, check your broadband

AJ Update 18/8/15

Update : 18/8/15

BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2 HD
BT Sport Euro HD
Aaj Tak

Full credit to DeejayAJ (y)

Attachments

• AJ's List 18-8-15.zip
    64.1 KB · Views: 158
  • AJ's List 18-8-15 (No Adult).zip
    63.4 KB · Views: 52
There was a problem with the servers but its now fixed. And lots my channels are now saying No Signal / scrambled. I have rebooted my box and my broadband . Any help would be appreciated.

This also seems like it be a problem F3 SKYBOX.jpgF3 SKYBOX 1.jpgF3 SKYBOX 2.jpg

Last edited:
No signal is generally a problem with the channel list - the scrambled is ALWAYS either your server, or your broadband.

Though it could be reacting to that horrible background lol mancity :mancity:

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Both server and broadband are working fine. What about the offine/login thing ?

Would rather have my background but I dont dislike City.

The offline/login usually means your server is off or done a runner? (If its ebay line then its anyone,s guess. If its someone from here PM them.)
Try a test line. http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...te-pay-server-request-only-august-2015-a.html

And you can,t go wrong with a City background it makes your box so much prettier. lol

Hi all,
The relatives are getting an "upgrade : none" message when trying to use AJ's latest list, and every one before has been fine - before I tell them they are idiots, anyone any ideas or suggestions?

Ignore - they are idiots right enough......

Last edited:

Only taking the pish ;)

Have you recently changed router, by any chance? Either way, turn the DHCP to off, restart box if that doesn't work, just switch it back, then restart again.

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

20/08/2015

ITV2,3,4 Swapped with HD Versions as now clearing
3e Moved Transponder

Attachments

• 20150820TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 20150820TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.1 KB · Views: 34
I'm beginning to think i'm loosing the plot when updating the channel list on my skybox! i have done this many times before but for some reason it wont work for me? i have downloaded the list onto my memory stick gone to download it and every time it says file not found? i know its very easy to do but it is really doing my nut in now! I've tried both channel lists and it does the same for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back