SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently need a post count of 1 or above to download a list, so sorry for a useless post - thanks for the list postings though!

Hello sorry to be a pain.

I've down this list cwaite.dyndns.tv I still don't have BT sports, Premier or Setanta. I've tried this as well NO SIGNAL FIX cable. No matter what I do they still wont work.

Last edited:
Hello sorry to be a pain.

I've down this list cwaite.dyndns.tv I still don't have BT sports, Premier or Setanta. I've tried this as well NO SIGNAL FIX cable. No matter what I do they still wont work.

Can you tell us what message you get when you tune to these channels is it "No Signal" "Scrambled" etc..

hello there, i have downloaded both channel lists but with cwaite list i dont get racing uk! with aj list i struggled to get a lot of the channels, not sure whats going off there

I still keep getting "scrambled" on all the channels except for the freeview ones ?. I've asked for help before but constantly get ignored.

It might be ur Internet check it's plugged in, if ur internets fine it's ur line provider

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The lights at the back are blinking but youtube doesn't work ?. When i swap box's such as my zgemma box that works perfect so it can't be my internet ?.

No Signal on some channels

No just a F3 Box.

Hector71.
I had that when I was setting up my V8s last week so did a blind channel search on the Astra e28.2 satelitte and it came up with tons of duplicate channels but everything was there and all the channels were working, although soem of the duplicates were blank or even the wrong channel (eg. SS4 had footy on when it was upposed to be golf). I then just wne through the channels I wanted and put them in my own favourites to make it easier to find them again.

I still keep getting "scrambled" on all the channels except for the freeview ones ?. I've asked for help before but constantly get ignored.

You were advised in another thread on 3/8/15 to try a test line from another provider, but you didn't reply.

Does your Weather app work? If so, this will test your internet connection (not sure how many cities are in it's database, but London works).

Have you tried the line from your Zgemma in your V8 box?

Hi, I have tried using winzip to unzip the TP-PROG file which is 1024kb but winzip only allows me the option to zip and not unzip the file, I have upgraded my channel list recently from this thread but the movie channels show scrambled again so am trying ajs latest list to no avail. I have formatted the usb each time I have put a new list on but when the upgrade to the box is finished it still shows no file found, Help please.

Hi, I have tried using winzip to unzip the TP-PROG file which is 1024kb but winzip only allows me the option to zip and not unzip the file, I have upgraded my channel list recently from this thread but the movie channels show scrambled again so am trying ajs latest list to no avail. I have formatted the usb each time I have put a new list on but when the upgrade to the box is finished it still shows no file found, Help please.

try this 7zip Download

Hi, I have tried using winzip to unzip the TP-PROG file which is 1024kb but winzip only allows me the option to zip and not unzip the file...

If the file is 1024 kB then it's already unzipped. The zipped file should only be 64 or 65 kB

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

17/08/2015

True Ent +1 Removed from 261 as Removed from Sky EPG
Showcase moved From 192 to 261
AMC from BT Test moved to 192
Chatbox Changed Transponder test removed from Tests
AAJ TAK Moved Transponder
Star Life OK Moved Transponder
TV3 HD added to 1127
53545 Test added to 1202
53596 Chatbox Test Added to 1208
53591 Hot Chat TV

Attachments