skybox f5 scrambled

I recon its the weather. anyway, fingers crossed its back up soon otherwise need a new server quick

I'm in need of a bit of info as my sb f3 is showing scrambled on all the worth while channels. I have tried contacting the server and waiting for a reply, but hopefully someone on here will be much quicker with a response.

mine is down too, contacted server he asked me for my line, but being new to all this havent got a clue what he's on about.

mine also saying scrambled. i was recommended by DMAN too hoping it is the weather as my in laws and brothers boxes are off from this same person too

hope so sash

---------- Post Merged at 06:57 PM ----------

the thing that is making me worry is that ther is now emails back

i had a reply at 10:37 asking for my line. but i aint got a clue what he wanted. i replied back saying that. nothing back since :(

my lines are down too, same bloke recommended by DMAN, he normally sorts it out very prompt. it is the weekend so i am giving him longer to reply. it must be a server issue. hopefully back up by tmoro (fingers crossed)

is right phantom

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 PM ----------

the no reply to email normally means server as done a runner third time this has append to me so just sittin here hoping it doesent happen again

I know anfield but who knows, he may not be in or know its down. I have emailed too and no answer. PS good win for you today, hope you didn't miss it

Anyone know the name of the person that you get you Subscription off ?? or Email address that you pay with paypal ??

Sounds like I'm in the same boat prob getting line through the same guy as recommended by member in posts above. I emailed the guy I got the line off as had it since Feb with no issues so giving benefit of the doubt to see if he responds.

Can someone please tell me the email address you are sending your messages too ??

Last edited:
nope i have 7 f3's connected in my house... in different rooms.

from the same guy. only one of the lines work. the other 6 lines... are scrambled.

i'm sure its a server issue and will get resolved within a day ( fingers crossed)

I got my lines off him in may and apart from a day or two its been excellent... no glitching whatsoever.

Ok thanks I didn't realise you had to get a different line for additional boxes as I've only got the one F5 box. Glitching happens when watching premiership games. bit annoying but expected I suppose as heavy traffic. will get to see the game tomorrow one way or another. If not back up by Monday I'll go shopping for another server. any help via PM from you guys appreciated.

Ok thanks I didn't realise you had to get a different line for additional boxes as I've only got the one F5 box. Glitching happens when watching premiership games. bit annoying but expected I suppose as heavy traffic. will get to see the game tomorrow one way or another. If not back up by Monday I'll go shopping for another server. any help via PM from you guys appreciated.

if you get glitching while watching footy then you have got a server thats not up to scratch mate. i've not had a problem with any glitching whatsoever on my boxes. if youve got it off the same guy then you shouldnt really have any glitching.

i've got mgcamd nlines... they are still on there... so i'm assuming server is down. clines... you should be able to tell if its offline or not...

Back