Skybox fs5 without a sky dish?

minimoff

Hi I have had a sky box for around six months and moved house this week to find out we can't have a sky dish installed onto the house, does anyone have an alternative way to use one or a similar box that only uses aerial?

it will not work however you can buy a mag 250 box for about £70.00 and use this to stream all uk sly uk channels the server is £10.00 per month.

Nope satellite recievers need a dish to read the satellite as daft as it sounds ;)

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

Can you get cable on your new street?

the mag 250 box is not a sat reciever, i agree a skybox will not work the same way.

Thanks for the replies! So if I get a mag 250 I can I use it on a aerial connection? And also is the 250 the best one as I can see 260,270,275 so just wanting the best really!

The in-laws live in a chalet/caravan/home on wheels..!! and he has a slybox with the dish on the floor by the back door as they can't attach anything on or around the roof/side of building... Gets all the channels no problem..!! Just another idea.

Cable is just as good as sat at the moment, so as mentioned earlier
if you have got cable in your street it could also be a good way to go.

Last edited:
mag 250 is a streaming box so it's iptv basically your watching over internet like the nowtv boxes but more advanced

Thanks for the reply mortmaru, I had just been checking
them out and must have edited my post as you where replying lol

Back