skyNEW Skin

For tabs you will need the python file for it. This is for Open ATV

You need to extract the EpgSelection.py file .rar file attached.

ftp: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/

Rename the EpgSelection.pyo file in there to EpgSelection-new.pyo

Then COPY the extracted EpgSelection.py to:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/

And restart your box

Then you need to go 2 Chabs Skins Plugins and select either Chabs Tabs Default or Chabs Tabs Alternative and press yes to restart your box again.

You should have tabs working...

:)
CHABS IS BACK!!!! So.. So am I!! What a skin mate. I stumbled across this the other day and you've made me purchase a whole new setup LOL. I've used your skins since OpenATV 6.0 not sure how long ago that was ha. Mrs absolutely loves it which is always a bonus!

Just one question... How do I get the "recordings" page to show as per your pic on post #1 ?? Is it a similar process as the tabs? py files into specific folders or something? If so can you advise please. I'm assuming your pics aren't from using OpenATV image? As a few of my features look a bit different. Noticed when I pause it doesn't show any symbol? Anyway I can fix these small things buddy? FYI I have used the download link on post #1, assuming that is the correct DL?

Thanks mate and keep up the amazing work!

CHABS IS BACK!!!! So.. So am I!! What a skin mate. I stumbled across this the other day and you've made me purchase a whole new setup LOL. I've used your skins since OpenATV 6.0 not sure how long ago that was ha. Mrs absolutely loves it which is always a bonus!

Just one question... How do I get the "recordings" page to show as per your pic on post #1 ?? Is it a similar process as the tabs? py files into specific folders or something? If so can you advise please. I'm assuming your pics aren't from using OpenATV image? As a few of my features look a bit different. Noticed when I pause it doesn't show any symbol? Anyway I can fix these small things buddy? FYI I have used the download link on post #1, assuming that is the correct DL?

Thanks mate and keep up the amazing work!
Woops just realised its on OpenPLI!

This skin has also got me back into the game and excited little beyond mime modding the py files tho , will this be something you can fix Chabs so it's a simple install and go for openatv or is modding the py files the only option

Hi folks.

Using my few years old zgemma H.2H to try and get this skin working perfectly. I used to use OpenATV but due to wanting this skin which apparently runs a bit better on Openpli I thought I'd test it out.

After flashing the box. Everything is fine. I install my plugins and restart the GUI and the box boots up, but the numbers on front of the box keep looping, it takes forever to stop. Then once it stops and looks like everything has loaded up. The box isn't responding to anything and after around 5/10 minutes. The numbers on the front are trying to load up again?

Obviously sounds like it isn't booting properly. I have tried numerous different images of Openpli. I never had this issue with ATV or VIX. Can anyone recommend what I can do? Like I said it only does this after restarting GUI. And yep I have turned the box off and on lol.

Any help appreciated!

Perhaps OpenPli has changed too much to support this skin now? :unsure: It is 4 years old.
You can access the box via putty and set a password via the passwd command and then delete the skin folder using ftp to boot into the default skin.

Sure chabs mentioned it was only tested on atv one time.I remember having a few issues so had to use kiddacs version on some builds/firmware doing boxes via teamviewer for people

Thanks guys. I've just reverted back to open atv. I have installed movie selection.py and epgselection.py both working excellent.

My only gripe is, on the bouquets tabs. I can scroll through the bouquets, but they don't all show in the row. It's only one bouquet name showing. Is there anyway to sort this?

For instance it used to look like this (see pics below) :

Bouquet1 bouqet2 bouquet3 bouquet4 and so. But was unable to scroll through them.

Now it just looks like this for whichever bouquet I am currently viewing:
Bouqet1

Attachments

• 4097_0_1_9CB_63_27_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20210115234546.jpg
    4097_0_1_9CB_63_27_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20210115234546.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 4097_0_1_9CB_63_27_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20210115234619.jpg
    4097_0_1_9CB_63_27_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20210115234619.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
In Plugins run Chabs Skins and select Sky Tabs Alternative then save settings.
Thanks. I have just tried this however my box just keeps giving me an error? I know what you mean with the alternative layout as I've tried it previously. But for some reason the plug in won't open?

Attachments

• IMG_20210116_175739.jpg
    IMG_20210116_175739.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
@pearlhosting , I would uninstall and try again. I actually redone the ipk for my own use added movie selection.py and epg selection.py to it save me having to manually copy them.

@pearlhosting , I would uninstall and try again. I actually redone the ipk for my own use added movie selection.py and epg selection.py to it save me having to manually copy them.
Thanks for your help mate. Please ignore my prev post. Diddy moment!!!! I do not know how or where I got it from. But I was using v1.003 for some stupid reason LOL!

I am in the process of setting up now so hopefully epg selectiopn and movie selection work even better now! Thanks for the help mate.

Isn't that just the epgselection.py skyNEW Skin

Make sure you backup the original file as the epg mod in that post may not be compatible with latest openatv images
Yes I already have the new EpgSelection.py added but want to change keys in main epg screen so you can page up and down with CH page up down button, rather than 0 and 8 same as WBskin did
at the moment the CH page up down button does -24 Hours and +24 Hours so does Yellow and Blue Button .

Back