skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)

still cant get this too work, it just keeps saying upgraded/removed0 packages the ipk and everything has went on fine ive checked for skyq file in enigma2 nothing there, gone too the ipk install on blue button still no joy running \wbv7 & atv6.1

still cant get this too work, it just keeps saying upgraded/removed0 packages the ipk and everything has went on fine ive checked for skyq file in enigma2 nothing there, gone too the ipk install on blue button still no joy running \wbv7 & atv6.1
You need openatv 6.2 and probably infinity as 6.1 and the wb you have is outdated

I updated my Zgemma H7S to OpenATV 6.2 and upon installing this SkyQ v3 skin I noticed the Recordings page does NOT have the SkyQ skin applied, plus the highlighted line entry cannot be easily be seen (see attached screenshot capture). Does anyone know how to apply the SkyQ skin to the Recordings page, as it doesn't work on OpenATV 6.2 ? If not, how can I report this back to the SkyQ skin developer 'Chababu'?
screenshot.jpg

Hi All, So im having an issue with the new skin as in it all installs fine and it show correct when you press the menu button but when i press the epg button i get the default black tv guide and not the sly one.
Fresh install of 6.2 or 6.3, install ipk using ipk installer (1 packaged installed) reboot box, select skin from gui and it restarts the gui then check. Some parts seem to be installed it seems to be just the TV guide menu.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Gary

Hi All, So im having an issue with the new skin as in it all installs fine and it show correct when you press the menu button but when i press the epg button i get the default black tv guide and not the sly one.
Fresh install of 6.2 or 6.3, install ipk using ipk installer (1 packaged installed) reboot box, select skin from gui and it restarts the gui then check. Some parts seem to be installed it seems to be just the TV guide menu.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Gary
Mine the same mate tv guide did Yu managed to sort it out

Mine the same mate tv guide did Yu managed to sort it out
No mate, was waiting for Chabs to replay or someone with more experience. I've tried a couple of different versions not open atv and Evan tried putting the ipk on a usb and using dream explorer to install. It seems like it needs more permission to copy the files to the correct location maybe.
Gary

When you install infinity it auto updates chabs skin have you gone to wb configeration and changed skin I the sky q one by sounds of it you havnt followed the infinity install guide corrwctly

i am not evan using WB mate i am trying to do this from just a fresh open atv flash.
I have followed the steps correctly as stated above, It is working when you press the menu button but just not when you press the tv guide.
I wouldn't get the correct menu option when pressing the menu button if it didn't install correctly.

Gary

No mate, was waiting for Chabs to replay or someone with more experience. I've tried a couple of different versions not open atv and Evan tried putting the ipk on a usb and using dream explorer to install. It seems like it needs more permission to copy the files to the correct location maybe.
Gary
Same here looks as if it might have a bug I have tried open atv with the same results waiting on chabs to fix it or anyone else

I updated my Zgemma H7S to OpenATV 6.2 and upon installing this SkyQ v3 skin I noticed the Recordings page does NOT have the SkyQ skin applied, plus the highlighted line entry cannot be easily be seen (see attached screenshot capture). Does anyone know how to apply the SkyQ skin to the Recordings page, as it doesn't work on OpenATV 6.2 ? If not, how can I report this back to the SkyQ skin developer 'Chababu'?
View attachment 37781

You need to uninstall or disable the Enhanced Media Center (EMC) plugin. Only the default media center is skinned.

Back