skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)

Chabs

TK Veteran
logo.png

Download the attached rar file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

skyQ Preview Channel Picons:

Download and Extract the attached skyQ Preview.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afsbjvfdojlv3os/AABLifLbPC4Nd3yDw27vzkJka?dl=0

Create a folder name skyQ either in your media/usb or media/hdd or /hdd or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ location of your reciever

Copy the downloaded folder named picon to media/hdd or /hdd or media/usb or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ

Picons

Download and Extract the attached Picons.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0

Copy the folder named picon to /hdd or /usb or /root of your receiver

Channel Selection:

1_0_1_585_E_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307102452.jpg

Graphical EPG:

1_0_1_6AC_11_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307105120.jpg

Bouquet Selection:

1_0_1_70F_12_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307103311.jpg

Infobar:

1_0_1_D9_2_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307102629.jpg

Movie Selection:

1_0_19_A93_1B_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190306171807.jpg

Plugin Browser:

1_0_19_D4A_22_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307103009.jpg

Menu:

1_0_1_70F_12_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307104210.jpg

About:

1_0_1_70F_12_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307104117.jpg

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

The Lovely Top Picks has been with the help of @wooshman for his talent and time. So all the credits goes to him for all that.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feed backs.

:)

Channel Selection Screen Settings:

skyQ Skin Default

Set Number of Rows to: 12

skyQ Skin Toppicks

Set Number of Rows to:12
Show Event Progress Bar set to: No
Show Channel numbers: Yes
Column Width: 200px

Sorry Guys...cant seem to be able to upload the .rar file as it says it too big to process, so in the mean time, you can just download the ipk file direct from my dropbox link.

Dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/je9u9cajg2hbfk1/enigma2-plugin-skins-skyq_V3.000_Chababu_all.ipk?dl=0

Last edited:
I just gonna post what I posted in the wooshbuild infinity thread incase it's a woosh or skin problem your aware of?

Here's one. OpenATV6.3 Done the usual updates for the day ya de ya..........the new skyq skin causing a problem (for me on the H2H at least) was updated to version 3 and thought I would give it a try why not. For some strange reason it's not showing in the change skins and when you try press the chabs skins tab it's crashing the box

Also I have tried selecting the skin in the change skins option and it's not showing there

I just gonna post what I posted in the wooshbuild infinity thread incase it's a woosh or skin problem your aware of?

Here's one. OpenATV6.3 Done the usual updates for the day ya de ya..........the new skyq skin causing a problem (for me on the H2H at least) was updated to version 3 and thought I would give it a try why not. For some strange reason it's not showing in the change skins and when you try press the chabs skins tab it's crashing the box

Also I have tried selecting the skin in the change skins option and it's not showing there

Check if its properly installed in the plugins

try menu - plugins - red buttons and go 2 skins and see its there....then remove it...restart e2 and try install the ipk in this post...

Check if its properly installed in the plugins

try menu - plugins - red buttons and go 2 skins and see its there....then remove it...restart e2 and try install the ipk in this post...

OK defo not there and the erm install IPK showing as done, installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages (with 0 errors)

Well Done Chabs Looks fantastic and well worth waiting for.:):(y)::(y)::(y): All installed on ATV 6.2 Wooshbuild Infinity

Odd. Guessing it might be a 6.3 problem or something (on openatv)

I have 2 boxes running OpenATV 6.3 and they both working well...Mr Wooshman is not available today but am sure he will look into it and see if its a WooshBuild thing...

Hi chabb. Great work. Skin is working well with h7 wooshbuild open atv 6.3. Good work mate. I have one question please. About sky large picon . Some of channels have not large picon, only there sky Q large new picon.

Hi chabb. Great work. Skin is working well with h7 wooshbuild open atv 6.3. Good work mate. I have one question please. About sky large picon . Some of channels have not large picon, only there sky Q large new picon.

Hey mate...I have had no time updating the skyQ picons...I will do them when I get time, in the mean time u can look for other xpicons which are up to date and use those...

For those having a few issues on ATV. upload the ipk to -
volatile/tmp
blue button, plugins, ipk installer
memory/tmp and install it. should say 1 package installed? (then I rebooted box)
menu, setup, usage & gui, skin setup, select sky Q / restart GUI
Job done and enjoy !!

Excellent Work Chabs Great Skin, Thank You For Your Hard Graft.

For those having a few issues on ATV. upload the ipk to -
volatile/tmp
blue button, plugins, ipk installer
memory/tmp and install it. should say 1 package installed? (then I rebooted box)
menu, setup, usage & gui, skin setup, select sky Q / restart GUI
Job done and enjoy !!

Excellent Work Chabs Great Skin, Thank You For Your Hard Graft.

Tried that and still getting ...
Done - installed,upgraded or removed 0 packages (with 0 errors)...
which means it’s not installed

Back