skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)

Superb job mate but will virtualzap work on this? Also anyway u can make the epg have a mod so we can have the bouquets kn the side? Thanks a bunch

Just popped this on OpenVix 5.2.042 (Technomate Nano-SE M2 Plus though) worked first time no issues. Looks great.

kyQ Preview Channel Picons:

Download and Extract the attached skyQ Preview.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

SkyQ Preview

Create a folder name skyQ either in your media/usb or media/hdd or /hdd or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ location of your reciever

Copy the downloaded folder named picon to media/hdd or /hdd or media/usb or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ

Picons

Download and Extract the attached Picons.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

Picons

Copy the folder named picon to /hdd or /usb or /root of your receiver

Ok, sorry if this is dumb or i am missing something here.... but it tells me above to create a folder called skyQ in media/HDD but then it never tells me to extract anything to it?

I end up transferring both Picon folders to the same /hdd location?

Finally, cant someone confirm exactly what the above two downloads give me? I assume they remove the big SkyQ logo from my infobar? If so do i need to restart GUI?

thanks

Hi Chabs, can’t get the top picks selection to work on openvix, worked fine on openatv but I had too many crashes when updating so switched back to open Vic, any idea?

Ok, sorry if this is dumb or i am missing something here.... but it tells me above to create a folder called skyQ in media/HDD but then it never tells me to extract anything to it?

I end up transferring both Picon folders to the same /hdd location?

Finally, cant someone confirm exactly what the above two downloads give me? I assume they remove the big SkyQ logo from my infobar? If so do i need to restart GUI?

thanks
You extract the picon rar and transfer the picon folder to media/hdd, then You extract the skyQ preview folder which will have picons inside.
Transfer them picons to the SkyQ folder you created in the media/HDD location.
You should have in your media/HDD location a picon folder (with the picon.rar set of picons you extracted inside) and a second SkyQ folder(with the SkyQ preview picons inside)

Just wondering if anyone who had the problem with the missing highlight bar on certain menus, found a solution.
The skin looks mint but I couldn't use it because of the missing bar.
A recent clean flash to openatv 6.3 and latest WB infinity didn't help. ☹

View attachment 37643

Download the attached rar file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

skyQ Preview Channel Picons:

Download and Extract the attached skyQ Preview.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

SkyQ Preview

Create a folder name skyQ either in your media/usb or media/hdd or /hdd or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ location of your reciever

Copy the downloaded folder named picon to media/hdd or /hdd or media/usb or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ

Picons

Picons

Channel Selection:

View attachment 37644

Graphical EPG:

View attachment 37645

Bouquet Selection:

View attachment 37646

Infobar:

View attachment 37647

Movie Selection:

View attachment 37648

Plugin Browser:

View attachment 37649

Menu:

View attachment 37650

About:

View attachment 37651

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

The Lovely Top Picks has been with the help of @wooshman for his talent and time. So all the credits goes to him for all that.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feed backs.

:)

Channel Selection Screen Settings:

skyQ Skin Default

Set Number of Rows to: 12

skyQ Skin Toppicks

Set Number of Rows to:12
Show Event Progress Bar set to: No
Show Channel numbers: Yes
Column Width: 200px

Sorry Guys...cant seem to be able to upload the .rar file as it says it too big to process, so in the mean time, you can just download the ipk file direct from my dropbox link.

Dropbox link:

enigma2-plugin-skins-skyq_V3.000_Chababu_all.ipk

Having trouble using the plugin, t
View attachment 37643

Download the attached rar file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

skyQ Preview Channel Picons:

SkyQ Preview

Picons

Picons

Channel Selection:

View attachment 37644

Graphical EPG:

View attachment 37645

Bouquet Selection:

View attachment 37646

Infobar:

View attachment 37647

Movie Selection:

View attachment 37648

Plugin Browser:

View attachment 37649

Menu:

View attachment 37650

About:

View attachment 37651

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

The Lovely Top Picks has been with the help of @wooshman for his talent and time. So all the credits goes to him for all that.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feed backs.

Channel Selection Screen Settings:

skyQ Skin Default

Set Number of Rows to: 12

skyQ Skin Toppicks

Set Number of Rows to:12
Show Event Progress Bar set to: No
Show Channel numbers: Yes
Column Width: 200px

Sorry Guys...cant seem to be able to upload the .rar file as it says it too big to process, so in the mean time, you can just download the ipk file direct from my dropbox link.

Dropbox link:

enigma2-plugin-skins-skyq_V3.000_Chababu_all.ipk

Having trouble with the plugin, trying to select a different TV guide on the plug in but after selection and once it’s restarted nothing changes? Would like the Bouquet selection screen! But stuck with the black epg screen

installed this on a fresh openatv 6.3 image. installed ok except the EPG menus havnt worked block and old How to I change this

Skin Looks great but have to questions, using version open atv 6.3:

When I look at the channel info bar, only picon on left is showing whereas the main logo is sky q and not specific channel?

The second image shows boquet list but it seems more like a list of files rather then the one displayed on the skin screenshot?

file-12.jpegfile1-5.jpeg

hi peeps any help be great looked threw here dont see a fix lastest vix image 5.3 and installed sky q 3.000 chabs skin but when i press on epg box crashes ..any help be great picture attatched with error crashes box xtrend et8500

Attachments

• 70649083_471306920391591_8712486806571974656_n.jpg
    70649083_471306920391591_8712486806571974656_n.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
New skyQ Toopicks Looks...

View attachment 42688

@Chabs is this for a new release due ? some time ago i noticed a problem using with open atv 6.3 with certain menus for example blue button/flash online local i just get a blank screen

also when i go into apps/chabs skins i just get a crash log

it has been like this for some time just not got around to asking about it

thanks

Attachments

• 20191005_103918.jpg
    20191005_103918.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
@Chabs is this for a new release due ? some time ago i noticed a problem using with open atv 6.3 with certain menus for example blue button/flash online local i just get a blank screen

also when i go into apps/chabs skins i just get a crash log

it has been like this for some time just not got around to asking about it

thanks

I have done the new screens for flashonline and image back up. It will also sort the issue with Chabs plugin as I will make it a stand alone plugin with the help of Mr @wooshman where people can download and install skins direct from that..

Cheers

Back