SkyQ Skin

Hi pal, loving the updated skin have just put it on but dont get the pics at the right hand side of the bouquet selection on mine. Is there a setting I can change to alter this. Regards Mark.
Which pics mate? You mean the top picks? The bouquet selection screen is the one you get one you press epg and it comes up before selecting what you want to watch.

It is not the channel selection screen when you press blue button...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

sorry guys am I missing something - where is the ipk file located, I only see a rar file that I cannot do anything with?
The ipk file has been compiled in the rar file...

You need to extract it from the rar file...

sorry guys am I missing something - where is the ipk file located, I only see a rar file that I cannot do anything with?

Thanks Chabs,
Got it all to work but it doesn't look as polished as yours, I seem to have hundreds of repeated channels C4 fifty times etc, and foreign stuff I don't want and they are not in neat order or categories like your pics, I am setting up from scratch and haven't done this before, What am I missing?

All the pics are changing as I scroll through the list.so that works.

I just want them listed in categories like movies,entertainment and order.

Any help appreciated

If you're running Wooshbuild how do we get the latest update of this skin? Will it be in the list of software updates from the blue button > software update menu?

Thanks

Thanks Chabs,
Got it all to work but it doesn't look as polished as yours, I seem to have hundreds of repeated channels C4 fifty times etc, and foreign stuff I don't want and they are not in neat order or categories like your pics, I am setting up from scratch and haven't done this before, What am I missing?

All the pics are changing as I scroll through the list.so that works.

I just want them listed in categories like movies,entertainment and order.

Any help appreciated

The skin doesn't do that, what you want is to run AutoBouquet Maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, think its something to do with Bouquets set up but I cannot get it to work. I cannot get them listed as movies, entertainment, sport etc -- need some help or a guide

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ----------

have it loaded on box but dont seem to be able to get the settings right to work

Same here, think its something to do with Bouquets set up but I cannot get it to work. I cannot get them listed as movies, entertainment, sport etc -- need some help or a guide

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ----------

have it loaded on box but dont seem to be able to get the settings right to work

Cant get catagories on any build

Version 1.7 has been uploaded in Post #1

For those who are using wooshbuild then you will find the skin under the skin download section courtesy of wooshman.

Thanks

Hi pal, loving the updated skin have just put it on but dont get the pics at the right hand side of the bouquet selection on mine. Is there a setting I can change to alter this. Regards Mark.
Which pics mate? You mean the top picks? The bouquet selection screen is the one you get one you press epg and it comes up before selecting what you want to watch.

Hi mate. It's the bouquet screen for movies sports etc. On top of this chab's pics shows some nice screenshots on the right like when you press menu and o don't seem to get them although I do when I press menu up. Just wondered if I needed to change anything as everything else is like the original pics on page 1.

Chabs are you doing 3 versions like last build pal or just stick to one for 1.7? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi mate. It's the bouquet screen for movies sports etc. On top of this chab's pics shows some nice screenshots on the right like when you press menu and o don't seem to get them although I do when I press menu up. Just wondered if I needed to change anything as everything else is like the original pics on page 1.
You need to go to epg and press menu then say yes to show bouquet on launch and press green to save.

So every time you press epg you will have the bouquet screen first..

Back