SkyQ Skin

I couldn’t find it in the skin settings anywhere but webif has the ID

Also, just realised this is a chabs thread, I have the KiddaC skin
I am now also running KiddaC skins because Chabs has gone no support and not updated his skins for python 3 but KiddaC does try to keep his skins updated.

I am now also running KiddaC skins because Chabs has gone no support and not updated his skins for python 3 but KiddaC does try to keep his skins updated.

This is all I see. I used the GlamAura (I think it’s called) before and that would have the link at the top.

B92866BD-E718-465E-A530-076916EA1CBD.jpeg

hi team, does anybody know which button will display the channel encryption type on this skin? Just want to be able to distinguish when my line is clearing the channel and when its not.

hi team, does anybody know which button will display the channel encryption type on this skin? Just want to be able to distinguish when my line is clearing the channel and when its not.
If you push the ok button on the remote it usually brings up the info bar at the bottom, push it again and it should bring up the 2nd info bar. It could well be in there. If its not in there then there is another option within the menu system usually under system advanced or user interface where you can tick the boxes as to what is shown on the screen.

Hi guys, poss a newbie question - are any of these skins able to be run on a firestick (4k max) with iptv? or Samsung tv? - Or is it for dedicated full box like nvidia only?
Thanks.

Hi all are there any new sly available to replace the one that's been out for while zgemma Box
latest ones are in feeds don't know about replacement ones but developer does try to keep them updated . problem now is all image developers have changed thing so no standard format now

latest ones are in feeds don't know about replacement ones but developer does try to keep them updated . problem now is all image developers have changed thing so no standard format Northants

latest ones are in feeds don't know about replacement ones but developer does try to keep them updated . problem now is all image developers have changed thing so no standard format now
Thanks for your help

Back