SkyQ Skin

I've managed to change the picons in the EPG however when pressing OK (Select) I don't see the larger picon, I can only see the default SlyQ image, this is the same with all channels. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

So got the Toppicks and scrape working at long last, but having trouble with not all the images changing. The main background one with the faces/eyes still remains there from day one. Any ideas why this one isn't changing?

Hi Jwigley

Sent you a PM but not sure if it is menat to be like this but the top picks change fine BUT I noticed the 3 of them remain static The Blacklist, Supergirl, and Westworld remain the same...does your change??

What about anyone else??

Hi Theguru , How and what settings have you done ? I thought I set mine correct but two days now and Toppicks and Scrape are still the same any idea.

Hi there

on the previous page use FileZilla to change the permissions and then you should be good to go I had the same problem initially

Hi there, just wondering if any one would be able to help me to get the channel selection screen looking like the first image (Chabs version) below please? Have tried numerous different settings but to no avail? I can't get rid of a picture in the top right corner and the programme info beside the channel name is not all fitting on as in my image, the second one which seems to have uploaded upside down, sorry! Any help much appreciated...

image.jpegimage.jpg

Hi all,

I've recently done a fresh basebuild install of Wooshman which includes the Sky Q skin. I've managed to get it looking and working the way I want it with one exception. The info bar type banner that appears when a channel is selected is only displaying the standard Sky Q type image although the smaller channel specific picon is showing on the right hand side of the bar. I've managed to find a plugin within the Wooshbuild plugin section that's called something like 'SkyQ large Picons' and have tried time after time to try and install it but it won't work. The screen changes to the installation progress screen but nothing happens and the box stops responding forcing me to do a hard reboot to get the box working again.

I've seen mention of using FTP services to install elements of skins but I've only ever used USB and Wooshbuild so have no idea how to do this type of thing. Is there anyone that can help me get this sorted. It's a minor thing but a constant annoyance now I'm aware of it.

Many thanks for all of your efforts in putting these packages etc together. Great work.

Cheers

I can't say for your image your using as I use vix, but to get the 'preview' picons to show on the info bar in the big box all you need to do is create a folder on your hdd called SkyQ and then a folder inside that called picon. You can put any picon in here depending which you want there. You can download preview ones or regular ones both in the picons thread. Hope this helps as this is all i do to make this work

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 PM ----------

Oh and download a program called filezilla it's a fpt program. Enter your ip address of your receiver in the host box, root in username an click quick connect. Then you can browse the file on your receiver and hdd

Hi Guys I installed the skin last night like the first post says but when I have come to switch it on this morning it is stuck on the Open Vix screen with vu+ duo on the box lcd screen......any ideas how to get this box to boot?

Any one know how to get rid of the little folder icons to the left of channel name on channel selection screen, pleeeease??

no idea but does anyone know how to add a yellow progress line to the epg info bar , have a terrible time trying to work out how far a program has left
Also why the hell does the bouquets selection screen keep going corrupt ?
Seems to be having a knock on effect as if i reboot the box i have to go to the bouquet screen first or i just have a boot screen showing 20170116_032400.jpg20170116_032400.jpg

Last edited:
Firstly, let me say a huge THANK YOU & well done to those who created this, it's excellent.

I'm trying to fix one thing, the preview window is out of line. As you can see in this photo the top & right hand side don't line up.

DSC_3584.jpg

Yet when I take a screenshot using OWIF it does line up? Very strange.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers in advance.

Attachments

• 1_0_19_961_18_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_19_961_18_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 86
Ok guys I have tried to get my toppicks to change but still the same ,I have tried changing permissions to 775 still no joy ,tried in cron timers still no and even tried menu through to Cron manager and it is still a no , Plz lmk what I am doing wrong
Thanks in advance

no idea but does anyone know how to add a yellow progress line to the epg info bar , have a terrible time trying to work out how far a program has left
Also why the hell does the bouquets selection screen keep going corrupt ?
Seems to be having a knock on effect as if i reboot the box i have to go to the bouquet screen first or i just have a boot screen showing View attachment 21389View attachment 21389

Not sure if this will work but have you had a look in the menu section and changed one of the lines to graphics instead of text? That solved my issue so that I new which program was being selected.

Ok guys I have tried to get my toppicks to change but still the same ,I have tried changing permissions to 775 still no joy ,tried in cron timers still no and even tried menu through to Cron manager and it is still a no , Plz lmk what I am doing wrong
Thanks in advance

I have exactly the same issue would be great to get a fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance

I have exactly the same issue would be great to get a fix

If your running openvix image the images scrape to folder named scripts and not script as openAtv image, so you have to edit the the toppicks files to amend the dir to usr/scripts so the box can locate your toppicks images in the right folder

Hi there, how do I get the large picture like yours, I just get the same large picture no matter which channel I choose? Many thanks...

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 PM ----------

Hi there, how do I get the large picture like yours, I just get the same large picture no matter which channel I choose? Many thanks...

http://www.techkings.org/attachments/openvix-openatv-skins/19395d1473272014-skyq-skin-1_0_1_1658_7e5_2_11a0000_0_0_0.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:12 PM ----------

Openatv zgemma 2s btw!

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ----------

Sorry, also I have nothing showing in cron manager?

Firstly, let me say a huge THANK YOU & well done to those who created this, it's excellent.

I'm trying to fix one thing, the preview window is out of line. As you can see in this photo the top & right hand side don't line up.

View attachment 21392

Yet when I take a screenshot using OWIF it does line up? Very strange.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers in advance.

EDIT:

I've sorted it!

I'd just set up the box & tv etc again & used a different hdmi input, the TV was set to aspect ratio '16:9' instead of 'best fit'. Correcting that fixed it.

Perfect, need sky q skin for zgemma h.2s

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

Perfect, need sky q skin for zgemma h.2s

Is there any way to get ECM info to show on this skin?

After a couple of hours playing with settings it's now the only thing missing that I used regularly on my old skin (BlueHD) . I was hoping it would show on the info screen like it did on that skin but it doesnt seem to.

I've selected both 'two lines' & 'one line' options in the GUI Settings menu but neither seems to show the info.

I use mgcamd as it's much more stable on cable than cccam, so unfortunately using cccam info isn't an option.

Back