SkyQ Skin

Chumpalot

Registered
Great skin. Thanks. Anyone worked out how to get large picons on the infobar?
Yes, download them from the plugins section. If you already have them installed then remove them and re-install.

Only thing I need to figure out is how to get the picons in the EPG. Not sure if this is possible bit the settings menu seems to suggest it is.

Toffeeboy

Registered
Yes tried that a few times with no luck. I have picons in my epg but I think it might be because i'm using xtream editor. This may be also why the large picons don't appear

Chumpalot

Registered
Yeah it took me a few goes to get them working. Even now some of the channels are missing and just display the Sky Q logo. No big deal I guess.

How did you get picons in your EPG? Whenever I switch the setting to picons i just get an empty box.

gazman1976

Registered
When using this skin on open atv 6.3, I try to use the blue button for seekbar so I can search and fst forward and rewind the video on demand content, on this skin when I do that its crashing the Zgemma h9s. If I revert back to a diff skin for example slyhd the blue button works again. Any ideas of a fix for this please? Many thanks