SkyQ Skin

chabs sorry too hear that pal hope she better now thought strange no update as you said was ready 1.5 but didnt wanna pester you lol
Yeah mate. That Friday evening had 2 go A&E and u knw how that is...

But it was just a fracture in one of her toe. I am off this week anyways. Am now working on the media player issue with OpenATV 5.3.

Then will do screenshots again and upload it...Bad is that Kids are Home...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

didnt frature it on you did she pal for spending too much time on this skin not much they can do for toes is there only some good pain relief is there lol

didnt frature it on you did she pal for spending too much time on this skin not much they can do for toes is there only some good pain relief is there lol
Yeah...Shes got used 2 me skinning by now...Have been doing that 4 ages...

If I have to wait any longer I'll have to take time off work with severe stress related issues... Lol [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi woundering if anybody could help on my media portal for movies alot of the movies are in German is there anyway to get English links

Hi,

I am trying to install version 1.5 and it will not install. I remove version 4 and installed the ipk but it just does not do it.

Can you offer any advice. I am using a z gemma star 2 s.

version 1.4 installs fine.

Hi,

I am trying to install version 1.5 and it will not install. I remove version 4 and installed the ipk but it just does not do it.

Can you offer any advice. I am using a z gemma star 2 s.

version 1.4 installs fine.
You need to manually remove v1.4

Delete the following :

Usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ folder

Usr/share/fonts/SkyBold.ttf and SkyMedium.ttf

Usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converters/SkyEventName.py and pyo, SkyMovieReferance.py and pyo and d2eventname.py and pyo

Usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/renderers/SkyPicon.py and pyo and SkyRunningText.py and pyo

Reboot your Box.

Install V1.5

great work pal i thought i saw the channel name different tho on that youtube clip it had picture of the film that was on on each channel lot more info is that a future release ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ----------

This is my interpretation of the channel selection with the live video at the right top corner, still needs some work, hope you all like.

https://youtu.be/b8eaPvfwzhQ

i thought it was gonna look like that my bad pal sorry

Hi Chabs

thanks for that. I did install it manually although I may have got it wrong (obviously).

I followed the instructions in the first post, just the way I did with my GigaBlue box so maybe as you say it's the limited memory of the iBox4.

I'll leave it for now as the iBox4 has always been iffy and needs replacing with a proper enigma2 box.

I really appreciate your help and the offer to help via teamviewer.

How is your Mrs toe? Not hurting so much I hope.

Thanks

Rob

Back