sly cs

ian597

just had a email from a supplier and he was saying he doesnt think we will have movies or sports or hd soon as sky is pairing there cards to the sky receiver

yes it will happen soon how long it will take the oscam team to figure out new pairing system

Been told these are just rumours and have been about since card sharing has started. Shouldn't be something to worry about in the mean time and we will cross that bridge if it happens. Will just be a matter of time before the new system will be cracked again

yes it will happen soon how long it will take the oscam team to figure out new pairing system

Does this mean we will lose our paid channels like Virgin media rolled in N3?

If you pay the provider then you will not lose your channels as you just put your card in the official box, if you pay a server and not the provider then your time is limited I would think. From what I read elsewhere there are definitely people who have lost there channels mainly people who return there cards to there official box then the cards are paired to the box and no longer work in 3rd party boxs. This intern stops sharing.

@kegnkiwi My channels still work nothing has happend hope it stays this way do you know when these changes will be made?

just had a email from a supplier and he was saying he doesnt think we will have movies or sports or hd soon as sky is pairing there cards to the sky receiver

It will end up depending on which box the card is paired to as to whether you can use it for CS. Simply put, the older boxes are very insecure and sky cant really do anything that cant be 'reversed'. Newer boxes are very secure. They have options built into the processor core silicon which could make pairing as secure as the cards themselves.

In the short term, that means all HD channels through CS are vulnerable whilst all SD channels are much less likely to cease.

The boxes to which the cards are paired, so original sky boxes. If your CS is using cards from older sky boxes its much more likely to continue operating. Cards from newer boxes, including any with HD, are more likely to be hit with a new pairing method and there's unlikely to be any fix - the boxes are designed with much better security to prevent unauthorised usage of cards.

Last edited:
Back