Sly sports on iptv, hows yours holding up?

Rovers95

My iptv hasn't been the same since vm sports went tits up, we had a message about it today from the provider saying it might play up as it's start of the season and sly are going out of the way to stop it.

I think he was using vm cards and cache server imo to provide the service.

Just wondered how everyone else's is holding up on tonight's game.

Thinking of trying a new service anyway but just want to be fair and see if others are having problems.

Mines fine as not every provider uses vm for their source for sports so it's going to get interesting regarding sources ect

Cheers guys I knew football hd worked but wanted to try it, my plan is to order formuler z7+ then be in touch with a few on here

Football hd on vm I meant

I've got a sLy go account with sports (you can purchase accounts on ebay) You need a games console or desktop/laptop to get it on the tv though. I figured this route would be faster in reference to latency. I tested SSN on sLy go vs vm and sLy go was exactly 35 seconds behind.. I can't stand the latency on IPTV. If I wasn't potentially moving I would get the £65 a month package with 100mb SSHD+BTHD4K etc but only for the 12 months ;)

I may look into that deal myself, probably have to cancel my current service and go back as a new customer I assume

When people state their IPTV SS channels are fine, do you mean relative to how good IPTV is? I'm yet to find a provider where the frame rate isn't so bad that football on SS is unwatchable and the ball disappears everytime it's kicked. If anyone can tell me their provider can deliver solid SS streams I would be very interested in a contact! Thanks

i noticed the races at chester on sky sports racing had already finished before they started on the iptv stream , racing uk seemed ok

When people state their IPTV SS channels are fine, do you mean relative to how good IPTV is? I'm yet to find a provider where the frame rate isn't so bad that football on SS is unwatchable and the ball disappears everytime it's kicked. If anyone can tell me their provider can deliver solid SS streams I would be very interested in a contact! Thanks
No mate, I know the nature of the game, nothing is 100%, am talking about blank screens or buffering ever 2 mins or so

At least we will know that all sly sports streams will be from original sources, ie not card sharing. Should weed out some shit suppliers

Cheers guys I knew football hd worked but wanted to try it, my plan is to order formuler z7+ then be in touch with a few on here
Z7 is a great box, not the easiest to navigate, but well worth purchasing, downside is the inept R/C.

My iptv hasn't been the same since vm sports went tits up, we had a message about it today from the provider saying it might play up as it's start of the season and sly are going out of the way to stop it.

I think he was using vm cards and cache server imo to provide the service.

Just wondered how everyone else's is holding up on tonight's game.

Thinking of trying a new service anyway but just want to be fair and see if others are having problems.
No issues on this side since vermin C/S died on sly sports. There is nothing you cant get on other channels anyway that sly dont offer. USA, BEIN and LeSports all show football, even darts your provider should have PDC channel.
Your provider is correct in saying “going after this to stop it”
At this stage there is no way of stopping it other than ISP blocking streams (thats easy fixed)
There is a way i suspect that could mess it up in a major way, but im certainly not going to mention that on here. LOL.
My provider recently added another two sly movies as backup. So read into that what you may.

Back