Sly sports on iptv, hows yours holding up?

Z7 is a great box, not the easiest to navigate, but well worth purchasing, downside is the inept R/C.
How do you mean by not the easiest to navigate, I thought it was just an android box with an internal iptv app and specifically built for online streaming, I may need some help on this as I was just contemplating getting a decent android box, the dual wifi interests me on z7 + 2g and 5g but I did notice you can get that on certain android boxes and the price of android box is about 40 quid cheaper, so what do you reckon?

I might get a sub just for sky sports and 3pm kick offs, but the ones I've tried in the past were very problematic and unreliable. I can't stand the buffering.
Do you guys recommend IPTV?

I might get a sub just for sky sports and 3pm kick offs, but the ones I've tried in the past were very problematic and unreliable. I can't stand the buffering.
Do you guys recommend IPTV?
I think it's good if you get a good provider, I've got it now and some days you can't knock it, other days unwatchable, bad providers blame every thing from internet speeds, to the device you use and so on. So am trying to cover all basis so I know it's not the case. I appreciate nothing is 100% glitch free that's the nature of the game but get a decent provider it's well worth it. Try the sub threads and get some tests.

Mines running fine, back up channels aren't from vm either
Most providers have 3 of each movie channels. Most have/will remove one and add others not sourced from vermin “cards”.
Just as so many had issues on saturday with “celtic tv” most providers will give you all SPL club channels, those that have it just flicked over to “St Johnstone TV” until celtic TV could be sourced.
iFollow and celtic/rangers TV “can be” hit and miss, due to last minute getting the stream as they only broadcast close to kickoff.
With the heads-up on removal of sly sports on vermin most suppliers should now have precautions in place now.
The things people have to do to keep the viewing going on the most over hyped league.
(premier league)
:grimacing:

Regarding now tv, what software can capture the video output of now tv and sky go?
I have tried a couple and just get a black screen when I open sky go.

3 versions of each channel I don’t really watch very many Movies so S/Sports is more used than Movies.Thing I tend to have an issue with is the S/Sports channels cutting out constantly and always when it is something you want to watch F1 race, Open Golf Championship. I keep getting told S/Sports channels are getting moved to another server thing I find fascinating is BTSports channels are solid and never break up or cut out. And it can be f###ing frustrating.Anyone else suffer the same issue ?

Additional
When my current sub runs out I will be moving to a different supplier.

I've seen streams with a purple lightning in right corner a white L shape thing and a white dot like River posted then I've seen streams with no water marking

I've seen streams with a purple lightning in right corner a white L shape thing and a white dot like River posted then I've seen streams with no water marking
Yeah seen them there is so many different types now available some are 50fps but for me I find the g 25fps are far better than any of the others
And for me football games are better on USA sports channels nbcsn nbc sports gold espn espn+ channels for cup matches
Just get lots of tests to determine which one suits you best as what it good for me might not be good for you. I have 3 subs some don't have the same channels so it covers what I want. Plus motorized sub sky sub and it's still way less then paying the rip of prices sky and VM change.

Yeah seen them there is so many different types now available some are 50fps but for me I find the g 25fps are far better than any of the others
And for me football games are better on USA sports channels nbcsn nbc sports gold espn espn+ channels for cup matches
Just get lots of tests to determine which one suits you best as what it good for me might not be good for you. I have 3 subs some don't have the same channels so it covers what I want. Plus motorized sub sky sub and it's still way less then paying the rip of prices sky and VM change.
Exactly mate there's all different sources for streams and all use different

There is a brave few watermarks on each supplier. Anyone who flicked it over to celtic TV on saturday at 3pm would of seen were that was sourced from.
As @hedges2016 says, always better quality in USA sports for football, LeSports has true 1080p 50fps and as previously mentioned its expected to arrive shortly on sly sports.
My provider has recently added 4K “live streams” although this is in international channels and for testing purposes only. Really goes to show how far its evolved of the years. Looking back now.... i really think its a BIG own goal sly have done in stopping C/S.
You never got 3pm footie, 4K content and such choice of viewing on C/S.

out of many tests ive had they all say sly sports hd are 1080p, but the quality is terrible only found one provider so far who actually has quality sly sports

out of many tests ive had they all say sly sports hd are 1080p, but the quality is terrible only found one provider so far who actually has quality sly sports
As of now its 720p HD.
Theres plenty on goggle search will turn up quality streams, usually if you pay pea-nuts you get monkeys.

That's globe's watermark and they get there sports streams from now TV boxes and are the best streams available
Globe were the best. Not any more though. Mainly due to the fact that they run hd and fhd from the same source so if one goes off the other does too unless your provider is using multiple suppliers.
I told local to be a lot more stable than globe recently.

I'm happy with streams from my provider get to watch football alot are using now TV for streams amongst other sources available to me doesn't only come down to providers streams end user devices apps can play a part aswell

Back