Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
being lazy... where does danmed script save images to.

edit... its alright I found it.

Last edited:
yellow tab +24 and blue tab -24 (the same as sky TV)

on EPG screen - makes yellow tab +24 and blue tab -24 (the same as sky TV)

This is jymjym's mod. I take no credit for this

EPG sky tab hack (extras - <!-- 2 = sky tabs - This also requires the EpgSelection.py)

go to usr/lib/enigma2/python/screen - delete epgselection.pyo - overwrite epgselection.py with this file

+24.jpg
As always it is good practise to save the files your deleting or overwriting.

Attachments

• EpgSelection (2).zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hi mate

Sorry for the delay...

Sorted the service icons for you

just tested this chabs and kiddacs still show
Did you select GrapgicalEPGPIG2??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

sorry yes i thought it was going to change the ones in the info bar also

epg menu is working looks like the infobar.xml needs editing for them to show in there also

sorry about that chabs

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 PM ----------

3 Programs and Picon in infobar

2016-09-16 (1).jpg

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/mybackgrounds/
v5-infobar95-5

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/
infobar.xml

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/myprogressbars/
progress-100-6.png
progress-100-6-bg.png

Reboot GUI

backup original infobar.xml first please

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ul20lanz3k90xes/AACLm8OoY28TKc5W8yNM45a3a?dl=0

No problem, i'm patient thanks chabs - much appreciated

All working now chabs - thank you so much for sharing, love it!

all working fine in the Graphical EPG :

1_0_1_1DC8_82D_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

@simpleman post 535 that is so strange as I was literally just thinking about doing this - but no need ; jymjym's beat me to it haha :) thanks for sharing

---------- Post Merged at 09:24 PM ----------

on EPG screen - makes yellow tab +24 and blue tab -24 (the same as sky TV)

This is jymjym's mod. I take no credit for this

Thanks for sharing, have added to the list of all mods on post 525 here

nice work jymjym

remove press select to view or.......

Info wrong

Attachments

• record gone.jpg
    record gone.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
chabs mod for the service icons in the infobar like the ones he posted for the epg screen see post http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/103009-slyk-skin-mods-v5-27.html#post590798 for download links

2016-09-16 (3).jpg
1_0_1_1DC8_82D_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

you'll need to look for serviceicons in the infobar.xml and replace with this code below remember to save your original first

Code:
<screen name="ServiceIcons">	        <widget render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/S.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="113,0" size="15,36" alphatest="blend">
			<convert type="ServiceInfo">SubtitlesAvailable</convert>
			<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />
		</widget>
		<widget render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/W.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="86,0" size="22,36" alphatest="blend">
			<convert type="ServiceInfo">IsWidescreen</convert>
		</widget>
 	        <widget render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/HD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="46,0" size="33,36" alphatest="blend">
			<convert type="ServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>
		</widget>
		<widget render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/SD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="46,0" size="33,36" alphatest="blend">
			<convert type="ConditionalShowHide">Invert</convert>
		</widget>
		<widget render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/DD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="5,0" size="34,36" alphatest="blend">
			<convert type="ServiceInfo">IsMultichannel</convert>
		</widget>
        </screen>

Last edited:
chabs mod for the service icons in the infobar like the ones he posted for the epg screen see post http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/103009-slyk-skin-mods-v5-27.html#post590798 for download links

View attachment 19655
View attachment 19656

you'll need to look for serviceicons in the infobar.xml and replace with this code below remember to save your original first

Code:
<screen name="ServiceIcons">            
<widget text="S" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/S.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="113,0" size="15,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        <widget text="W" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/W.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="84,0" size="22,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
             <widget text="HD" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/HD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        <widget text="SD" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/SD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        <widget text="DD" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/DD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="3,0" size="34,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        </screen>
You need to remove the (text " ") defination in each of the codes as it is calling for both text and pixmap (images).

Also move all the elements 2 pixels to the right except the (S) for subtitle to keep them close to each other...

I have not got sky TV but viewing pictures of the epg screen I believe this text is not showing

Do you mean to say that there is no 'select to view or record' on the official sly gui ?

Below is a photo I was sent of sky guide after the latest software up-date

1 new epg.jpg

On my mod the select (ok) button and the Red (record) still work. but the text is not showing (to match the image above sky hd box)

View attachment 19655
View attachment 19656

Code:
<screen name="ServiceIcons">            
<widget text="S" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/S.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="113,0" size="15,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        <widget text="W" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/W.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="84,0" size="22,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
             <widget text="HD" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/HD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        <widget text="SD" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/SD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        <widget text="DD" render="Pixmap" pixmap="myicons/DD.png" source="session.CurrentService" position="3,0" size="34,36" alphatest="blend">
        </widget>
        </screen>
You need to remove the (text " ") defination in each of the codes as it is calling for both text and pixmap (images).

Also move all the elements 2 pixels to the right except the (S) for subtitle to keep them close to each other...

is this right chabs unsure about the 2 pixels ive increased the numbers by 2 but i think it looks wider now (ive edited the code in the 1st post)

2016-09-16 (4).jpg

I have not got sky TV but viewing pictures of the epg screen I believe this text is not showing

Do you mean to say that there is no 'select to view or record' on the official sly gui ?

Below is a photo I was sent of sky guide after the latest software up-date

View attachment 19657

On my mod the select (ok) button and the Red (record) still work. but the text is not showing (to match the image above sky hd box)

It does show Jymjym, the reason it's not showing on the screenshot there is because the bouquet is highlighted and not a tv channel, on the official sly box, if the user was to press down to select bbc one, it would appear :

20i86ew (1).jpg

On the official sly, it's only when a channel is selected on the epg that it will then show :)

It does show Jymjym, the reason it's not showing on the screenshot there is because the bouquet is highlighted and not a tv channel, on the official sly box, if the user was to press down to select bbc one, it would appear :

View attachment 19660

On the official sly, it's only when a channel is selected on the epg that it will then show :)[/QUOTE]

Cheers grantdavey91, thanks for the information. I will amend my file

How do i get rid of the scrollbar on my setup menu? Ive deleted the scrollbarmode="showOnDemand" attribute, but it only seems to shownit within the setup screens.

c06a9ffd14712ec69e6bf7b793ed5ce4.jpg

4bcc454ba1a4400107d9941f5bcbd1e8.jpg

EDIT

Fixed it. Found scrollbarMode could have attribute showNever [emoji2]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back