Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the second infobar lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 AM ----------

openatv
menu... setup... usage & gui... osd settings
2nd infobar ... 2nd infobar info

---------- Post Merged at 06:14 AM ----------

It looks like you'll need to move the second infobar down a bit because you've reduced the size of the first infobar

should have really checked these things out

as i never use them i forget

but is the main info bar not its own graphic?
unless i have changed something

could someone screen shot as mine all seem in line
ah i have restore back to tefore this mood lol 5mins i might see it

---------- Post Merged at 06:50 AM ----------

all my bars seem to be in line

I'll try your mod later because he's using my backup and see if I get the same result I noticed that your png file has a white space at the top do you think that could be the issue?

Original png file
infobar-90.jpg
Your png file
infobar-90.png 1.jpg

You missed out when pressing ok twice:

Code:
    <!-- second info bar -->
    <screen name="SecondInfobarPicon1">
             <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="PiconBg"  position="110,502" size="104,64" transparent="0" alphatest="blend"  zPosition="5" />
                <widget  source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="112,504"  size="100,60" alphatest="blend" backgroundColor="transparent"  transparent="0" zPosition="10">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

Thank you anyways, love it

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 AM ----------

The right hand side there is too much happening for my liking. I like the half in bar one, as full in bar is even too busy for me. Sure once I have put up the plan you should convert it over. I'm ready for the next mod, something different
any ideas

How can we remove this little gap and get the infobar info joining with the infobar?

View attachment 18420

so this screen i have mine set to event info, which looks like
eventinfo.jpg

and your screen with the half merged icon looks well bad
shotsecondinfo.jpg

looks so bad. could it be fixed? no idea

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 AM ----------

I'll try your mod later because he's using my backup and see if I get the same result I noticed that your png file has a white space at the top do you think that could be the issue?

Original png file
View attachment 18421
Your png file
View attachment 18422

i can correct that

The block would look annoying in the middle of the infobar and second infobar it would probably be best to remap the button to use event info like you have

For vix menu, setup, system, user interface, button setup and change it from there

nogap.jpg

there is the gap gone sorry about that
the original post has been updated and corrected sorry about that

that will look better with the icon fully in the infobar

maybe not
it must be part of the top 2nd infobar
as it is infront of the main infobar
also i have no idea what the picon is doing

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 AM ----------

shot1.jpg

here is that screen with icon fully in the bar and it has the same problems

il try and get this one up today

Icon Fully into Infobar

Picon Fully into Infobar

This one is a good bit longer than the merge one as more items need moved

shot1.jpg

Download Link - “infobar-90.png”
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/al4ru40otcqlj93/AACGPqQhi1xhR6JinMtf4ITya?dl=0

This mod needs 3 files to be changed

Lets start of time the infobar itself, as this mod require you to change the infobar graphic itelf (infobar-90.png)

Make sure you take aback up before you do anything, files you need to backup are

infobar-90.png
infobar.xml
infobar-templates.xml

But it does no harm taking a backup of the whole slyk-1-hd folder just incase

------
------

Next up is picon and picon background
to make this work you need to have picons turned on and you need to do that in the “extras.xml”

So open “infobar-templates.xml

For this part of the mod you are looking at
line 1-9

orignal

Code:
<skin>
    <!-- infobar -->
    <screen name="InfobarPicon1">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="PiconBg" position="[B]106,446[/B]" size="104,64" transparent="0" alphatest="blend" zPosition="5" />
                <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="[B]108,448[/B]" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" transparent="0" zPosition="10">
        </widget>
    </screen>

and now you are changing the bold text too

Modded

Code:
<skin>
    <!-- infobar -->
    <screen name="InfobarPicon1">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="PiconBg" position="[B]114,524[/B]" size="104,64" transparent="0" alphatest="blend" zPosition="5" />
                <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="[B]116,526[/B]" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" transparent="0" zPosition="10">
        </widget>
    </screen>

So you just have changed

106,446 to 114,524
108,448 to 116,526

This has now has moved the picon and background down so now it is covering the new picon space on the background

------
------

Now for the last part is to more the channel name over to the right as with the picon and background have moved down, they now cover that text

So keep the same file (infobar-templates.xml) open

You are looking for
line 13-17

Original

Code:
    <screen name="InfobarChannelName">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="[B]123,524[/B]" size="800,38" font="Bold;28" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="left" noWrap="1">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

and you are changing the bold to

Modded

Code:
    <screen name="InfobarChannelName">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="[B]234,524[/B]" size="800,38" font="Bold;28" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="left" noWrap="1">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

So you just changed
123,524 to 234,524

------
------

So keep the same file (infobar-templates.xml) open

Now we need to move the Started at, Progress Bar, time to next show and next start time
Line 25-50

Original

Code:
    <screen name="InfobarProgramNowStartTime">
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Label" position="[B]143,562[/B]" size="210,38" font="Regular;[B]25[/B]" halign="left" valign="center" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" foregroundColor="skylightblue" transparent="1">
            <convert type="EventTime">StartTime</convert>
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:Started at %H:%M</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="InfobarProgressBar">
        <ePixmap pixmap="myprogressbars/progress-185-6-bg.png" position="[B]353,578[/B]" size="[B]185,6[/B]" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" zPosition="2" />
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Progress" position="[B]353,578[/B]" pixmap="myprogressbars/progress-185-6.png" size="[B]185,6[/B]" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" borderWidth="0" zPosition="5">
            <convert type="EventTime">Progress</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>
    <screen name="InfobarProgressEnd">
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Label" position="[B]543,562[/B]" size="74,38" font="Regular;14" noWrap="1" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="left" zPosition="2">
            <convert type="EventTime">Remaining</convert>
            <convert type="RemainingToText" />
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="InfobarProgramNextStartTime">
        <widget source="session.Event_Next" render="Label" position="[B]644,562[/B]" size="210,38" font="Regular;[B]25[/B]" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" noWrap="1" valign="center">
            <convert type="ClockToText">Default</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

Modded

Code:
    <screen name="InfobarProgramNowStartTime">
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Label" position="[B]230,562[/B]" size="210,38" font="Regular;[B]20[/B]" halign="left" valign="center" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" foregroundColor="skylightblue" transparent="1">
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:Started at %H:%M</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="InfobarProgressBar">
        <ePixmap pixmap="myprogressbars/progress-185-6-bg.png" position="[B]385,578[/B]" size="[B]170,6[/B]" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" zPosition="2" />
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Progress" position="[B]385,578[/B]" pixmap="myprogressbars/progress-185-6.png" size="[B]170,6[/B]" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" borderWidth="0" zPosition="5">
            <convert type="EventTime">Progress</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>
    <screen name="InfobarProgressEnd">
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Label" position="[B]560,562[/B]" size="74,38" font="Regular;14" noWrap="1" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="left" zPosition="2">
            <convert type="EventTime">Remaining</convert>
            <convert type="RemainingToText" />
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="InfobarProgramNextStartTime">
        <widget source="session.Event_Next" render="Label" position="[B]630,562[/B]" size="210,38" font="Regular;[B]18[/B]" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" noWrap="1" valign="center">
            <convert type="ClockToText">Default</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

Now save and close this file

------
------

So all is left is to ftp everything over to your box

infobar.xml & infobar-templates.xml
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/

infobar-90.png
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/mybackgrounds

------
------

Restart GUI

That is you done
enjoy and keep modding

Last edited:
you sorta have to know what you are doing, when messing with this stuff
but thats why i say backup first,
take a backup
have a mess around
if it doesn't work restore

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 AM ----------

How can we remove this little gap and get the infobar info joining with the infobar?

View attachment 18420

shot1.jpg

this any better ??

to do this

open infobar.xml

and loook for

<ePixmap position="108,369"
and there is 6 of them, change them too

<ePixmap position="108,371"

it over laps it abit, but i tried changing it too
<ePixmap position="108,370"

but that still left a gap

will try and fix the picon

Last edited:
picon moved
still need to adjust it and remove the panel back, as i had to get a fresh file

Try removing the gap with the picon being in the same position as the normal infobar so the picon is not being positioned above the second inforbar.

If that cannot be done then please can you tell me how i need to get it as event info on post 124.

Your post 126 still looks like it has a gap between the infobar and the 2nd infobar

---------- Post Merged at 03:28 PM ----------

The block would look annoying in the middle of the infobar and second infobar it would probably be best to remap the button to use event info like you have

For vix menu, setup, system, user interface, button setup and change it from there

So you reckon the gap can be fixed with your lovely backup or should i make my second inforbar as the event view as post 124?

Last edited:
I have it fixed don't worry

Alright good luck.

I love the picon fully merged into the infobar but the time a the top right of the inforbar in my opinion would look better if you left it at it's original size. (Can this be done or would it have issues on the mod?)

You would have loads to move that's why I'm not doing it.
as you might need to move all the lower icons in the middle right twice, one for the highlight and one dimmed.
you will need to move them by 106pixels to the left

this thread reminds me off when I first started this skin and was asking peoples opinions of how I should lay certain screens out (never again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back