Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all
i know with moving the picon I had to move 5 different elements to do it
change font sizes and the size of elements

Not at all

I see but i just wanted the time and date to be it's original size from your fully merged picon to the infobar.

I'm really dumb at positioning the icons etc..

Then go to the fully merged post and jump to 4 and only change the position ones
just leave the size and font sizes alone

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ----------

shot1.jpg

to fix the above problems

1 : move the picon to its proper location on the second infobar
and
2 : reduce the gap between the first and second bar
ps
3 : TransponderInfo and VerboseInfo removal

how to

as always backup first, just incase

1 picon location fix

file - infobar-templates.xml

line 235-441

Original

Code:
<!-- second info bar -->    <screen name="SecondInfobarPicon1">
            <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="PiconBg" position="[B]106,296[/B]" size="104,64" transparent="0" alphatest="blend" zPosition="5" />
                <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="[B]108,298[/B]" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="0" zPosition="10">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

106,296 to 114,524
108,298 to 116,526

Mod

Code:
    <!-- second info bar -->
    <screen name="SecondInfobarPicon1">
            <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="PiconBg" position="[B]114,524[/B]" size="104,64" transparent="0" alphatest="blend" zPosition="5" />
                <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="[B]116,526"[/B] size="100,60" alphatest="blend" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="0" zPosition="10">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

2 Reduce Gap

file - infobar.xml

This one is a multi change of the same text over 6 different locations in the same file
so you are location for the text that says

<ePixmap position="108,369"

and you are changing it too

<ePixmap position="108,370"

yep thats right your moving it by one pixel to remove the gap. pain i know.

ftp the files back over

then restart you GUI

if all is right your box should look like this

shot1.jpg

also if you want to remove the TransponderInfo and VerboseInfo you can do it easily too in the infobar-templates.xml this one is a simple and will clean up your display

if you dont know what it is look at the top picture in the reply and the top right of the second infobar is where it is and the second picture has it removed

just remove all but one clear line between 253 - 265

Code:
    <screen name="SecondInfobarOrbitalPositionInfo">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="123,374" size="1034,20" font="Regular;12" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="PliExtraInfo">TransponderInfo</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="SecondInfobarECMInfo">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" font="Regular;12" position="123,390" size="1034,28" halign="right" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="CryptoInfo">VerboseInfo</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

remove all that

save

ftp the files back over

then restart you GUI

Last edited:
Not at all
Can you upload the correct modded png file for the fully merged picon?

I see the half merged picon one when downloaded.

hi looks great I've just one problem on the 1st bar I've still got a small blue bar above the picon what am i doing wrong must of had 10 goes at this and am still failing :(

1.jpg 2.jpg

i think its something to do with the modded infobar-90 ive tried these with still no luck

infobar-90.jpg infobar-90.jpg

forget this post my bad wrong checked ftp and for some reason i needed to delete infobar90 and put the new modded one on

Last edited:
Been messing around today with movieplayer to try match sky. But as with kiddac i cant get channel name or programme description to work.

e42e0230c48bb217c6c8e47249286de6.jpg

Although i did notice that if you press ok twice you get the eventview and that shows description, but i cant for the life of me fathom out how to get the info from it into the screen above

5194319199bb8aec4d64da19efba348b.jpg

no he wont... ;)

---------- Post Merged at 04:11 PM ----------

anyway gman, why are you asking for me to do this in my slyk skin thread when you are already doing it ?????

I wana thank siilver for the great picon fully merged layout.

Best mod for me.

As for your post #127 on the fully merged picon, for step 1 i see you copied the

108,519 to 108,499 (you meant 108,520)
1064,155 to 1064,176 (you meant 108,176)

from your half merged picon layout after testing.

Just so no one gets confused i would suggest you update that so they don't copy that which i did then noticed your code was what i should have looked at first.

Once again thank you for this great mod you do make dreams come true. :)

no he wont... ;)

---------- Post Merged at 04:11 PM ----------

anyway gman, why are you asking for me to do this in my slyk skin thread when you are already doing it ?????

Im on holiday this week and thought id give it a wee go. As i want to learn some of these types of things incase i can think of some other mod in the future. As u can see im not as good as u though as youve managed the mins part, which i still cant get no matter how hard i try.

Sorry i have offended u with that, it was in no way my intentions.

Best mod for me.

As for your post #127 on the fully merged picon, for step 1 i see you copied the

Just so no one gets confused i would suggest you update that so they don't copy that which i did then noticed your code was what i should have looked at first.

i was just testing you all lol

no thank you for coreecting it
when you have lines of it your head goes of on one lol

Best mod for me.

i was just testing you all lol

no thank you for coreecting it
when you have lines of it your head goes of on one lol

Lmao you sad guy.

You made me waste 30 mins for nothing lol

Wow that's a great joke bronze :whacko:

Think of it as a learning curve

i was was trying to make the picon a bit bigger
Please can you tell me where i can find this +(number)mins within the info-bar templates.xml or infobar.xml after the progress bar because i need to position it slightly to the right as when a show starts the + overlaps onto the progress bar.

I am using the fully merged picon.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
what are you messing with now lol

mine is all good
shot1.png

<screen name="InfobarProgramNowStartTime">
<screen name="InfobarProgressBar">
<screen name="InfobarProgressEnd"> <---------------- you need this one
<screen name="InfobarProgramNextStartTime">
<screen name="InfobarProgramNowName">
<screen name="InfobarProgramNextName">

Great work guys
just something i taught might be handy if it was possible to remove/disable or but a lock on software updates from the menu as alot of people use openvix on zgemma and with some people even if you say dont do software updates they still doing lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great work guys
just something i taught might be handy if it was possible to remove/disable or but a lock on software updates from the menu as alot of people use openvix on zgemma and with some people even if you say dont do software updates they still doing lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
That's a shout. Their has been a few times I've pressed software update . Luckily I was on the latest version of vix. It doesn't even give you the option of are you sure? Just straight into searching for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back