No trial on sports on a weekend move on to a provider that will.

Providers use various excuses to not issues trails with sports or weekend trials with sports. They will say people are abusing Saturday trials and that can be the case but a lot are hiding what their service is like at 3pm . They will say no trials on a Saturday as they want the service to be perfect for paying subscribers. Think about that are they saying a few trials will overload the server ?

My advice if you can not get a Saturday trial is to move on to a provider that will or at least protect yourself a bit and just take a month sub as a trial.

No trial on sports on a weekend move on to a provider that will.

Providers use various excuses to not issues trails with sports or weekend trials with sports. They will say people are abusing Saturday trials and that can be the case but a lot are hiding what their service is like at 3pm . They will say no trials on a Saturday as they want the service to be perfect for paying subscribers. Think about that are they saying a few trials will overload the server ?

My advice if you can not get a Saturday trial is to move on to a provider that will or at least protect yourself a bit and just take a month sub as a trial.
I agree to an extent bud about providers snot giving trials at a weekend as there is too many trial hoppers about just wanting free football/ppv at a weekend and it shows just by looking in request thread how many posts there is especially when football ufc and boxing is on at same time.
My provider hasn’t done sports on trials for over 2 year same as he says it stops the freeloading fekkers🤣🤣🤣 dosnt mean they have nothing to hide or there streams are shite it’s plain simple there service there choice lol

imagine a scenario where you have a lot of subscribers built up over the last few years.

everyone knows how good the servers are as most of them resubscribe and buy subs for friends regularly.

why would you go to the trouble of setting up tests for people who

1-will more than likely not be arsed to use it

2-Probably can't even set a sub up

better to spend your time looking after your current clients and their referrals imo :ROFLMAO:

I agree to an extent bud about providers snot giving trials at a weekend as there is too many trial hoppers about just wanting free football/ppv at a weekend and it shows just by looking in request thread how many posts there is especially when football ufc and boxing is on at same time.
My provider hasn’t done sports on trials for over 2 year same as he says it stops the freeloading fekkers🤣🤣🤣 dosnt mean they have nothing to hide or there streams are shite it’s plain simple there service there choice lol
imagine a scenario where you have a lot of subscribers built up over the last few years.

everyone knows how good the servers are as most of them resubscribe and buy subs for friends regularly.

why would you go to the trouble of setting up tests for people who

1-will more than likely not be arsed to use it

2-Probably can't even set a sub up

better to spend your time looking after your current clients and their referrals imo :ROFLMAO:

Fair points.

I'll just reiterate my main point if your serious about buying a sub and the providers have restrictions on their test. Choose a month sub first dont get sucked into 12 month based on Sky One on a Tuesday Evening been spot on (y)

Fair points.

I'll just reiterate my main point if your serious about buying a sub and the providers have restrictions on their test. Choose a month sub first dont get sucked into 12 month based on Sky One on a Tuesday Evening been spot on (y)
True bud should always take short term to start with imo

Back