Smart IPTV no sound

nuts00

Hey any idea why im getting no sound on my Smart IPTV app on my firestick The service is good and works fine on all other devises. Just not on this firestick. The picture is fine and pefect player is fine

On the tv first , see if the settings look correct
I don't know about the firestick but if you have a menu for it i suggest you see audio settings on it too

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

I don't know about the firestick but if you have a menu for it i suggest you see audio settings on it too

All the sound on the tv works. All the other apps on the firestick have sound. And watching the playlist through perfect player has sound.

Just not through smart itv. Very strange.

All the sound on the tv works. All the other apps on the firestick have sound. And watching the playlist through perfect player has sound.

Just not thro smart iptv app

Can you try other players ?
Lazyiptv might not be the bwst but you can test it and see if it's working

Got it working. Reinstalled the app. Thanks for your help
Just for anybody else who has this issue , all thats happened is you have turned down the internal volume in the app by holding down the "down" part of the d pad.
Just hold down the "up" part of the dpad for a few seconds and it will bring the volume back up.

i like xciptv more than iptv smarters pro , i think the picture is better and i like the user interface better.
get it from the play store , the website is ottrun.com, i just download it to my android phone then use
"easy fire tools" to sideload it onto my firesticks.

I had an issue with Smart IP TV Icon No Sound.
I Found that following this steps it would fix the issue:

1. Press Volume + key ( it will should a volume bar )
2. Right after the Volume Bar disappears press ( hold ) the Top of the Round Button ( the Donut ) it will start to increase the bar where the Icon is.

This worked for me on my Xiaomi mi Box S

I hope it works for you too.

Just for anybody else who has this issue , all thats happened is you have turned down the internal volume in the app by holding down the "down" part of the d pad.
Just hold down the "up" part of the dpad for a few seconds and it will bring the volume back up.
Perfect worked great so simple. Many Thanks

Back