Smart IPTV not showing channel categories

I have a similar issue - I only see 2 views:

1. All channels
2. When I click the blue button, the channel groups I get are geographical only eg the first group is EU France General 146 channels

When I click Select on first group again, I get a simple drill down on that first Group & see the list of 146 channels.

There are no Groupings by category eg Documentaries, Entertainment, Sports or within Geography, there are no UK Documentaries, UK Entertainment, UK Sport etc. categories.

There are also a lot of channels which I expected to be there which aren't. There are many hundreds if not thousands of channels from around the world, but none of the key UK ones & as I explain above, the slice & dice search facility is very limited.

Thoughts appreciated.

I have a similar issue - I only see 2 views:

1. All channels
2. When I click the blue button, the channel groups I get are geographical only eg the first group is EU France General 146 channels

When I click Select on first group again, I get a simple drill down on that first Group & see the list of 146 channels.

There are no Groupings by category eg Documentaries, Entertainment, Sports or within Geography, there are no UK Documentaries, UK Entertainment, UK Sport etc. categories.

There are also a lot of channels which I expected to be there which aren't. There are many hundreds if not thousands of channels from around the world, but none of the key UK ones & as I explain above, the slice & dice search facility is very limited.

Thoughts appreciated.

If the below hasnt worked then I would suggest trying another provider:

Ask your provider to choose 'm3u with options - MPEGTS default' from his script generator, he's probably generating the wrong m3u

Smart iptv is shite 90%channel lists dissappear from smart iptv layout is crap there's a better smart iptv app for Samsung TV's which lhas a lot better layout have you tried completely powering TV off even at socket wait 5 mins then power back on uninstall any unwanted apps to free up memory

Better use smart stb and although the licence costs more (around £25) it emulates the mag box and u get all channels

Back