Cable Softcam manager not showing after backup

The image you sent wont open for me properly but looks like you have other ipks in tmp, remove them and use the one feed, 4.3 from resources section

Hi mate did you manage to get this sorted? I'm having exactly the same issue its driving me nuts.
Hi mate yeah I had to flash a new image to be fair , im sure there’s easier ways but it was driving me mad so started afresh , put grogs build on and re entered my details and all fine now

Hi mate yeah I had to flash a new image to be fair , im sure there’s easier ways but it was driving me mad so started afresh , put grogs build on and re entered my details and all fine now

Could your tell me what image you flashed and where from, Ive tried everything from open ATV 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 and no joy what so ever. Never had the process be so hard to do.

Edit : just read you put grogs build on. I will try that now.

Thanks.

Could your tell me what image you flashed and where from, Ive tried everything from open ATV 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 and no joy what so ever. Never had the process be so hard to do.

Edit : just read you put grogs build on. I will try that now.

Thanks.
Hi mate yep I just flashed the latest 6.3 then added grogs build , let us know how you get on

Ive managed to get the Grog68 installed and the mgcamd i can see is there.

The issue i now have is the line i was using on my zgemma h5.2tc isnt working. There is no way to see on this build if its running ok or not?

Did you have this issue?

Thanks.

***Edit i worked it out. i made the same mistake as other have.... in the wrong cable feed. Doh, Thanks for the help.

Ive managed to get the Grog68 installed and the mgcamd i can see is there.

The issue i now have is the line i was using on my zgemma h5.2tc isnt working. There is no way to see on this build if its running ok or not?

Did you have this issue?

Thanks.

***Edit i worked it out. i made the same mistake as other have.... in the wrong cable feed. Doh, Thanks for the help.
Glad your sorted mate :)

Back