Sparky wanted ! Wifi Wireless Heated Digital Thermostat LCD

ah yeah, just seen them, sweet, i'll order one. (no point getting a pack of 10 little ones) I'll get the cable...

22-01-2020 15-43-21.jpg

I like the wiring for the "Wall hanging furnace"

22-01-2020 13-06-08.jpg

Last edited:
What’s the sensor for ? Am I missing something . Do You want a thermostat to control the boiler , this is a thermostat so doesn’t need a sensor ...it is one

What’s the sensor for ? Am I missing something . Do You want a thermostat to control the boiler , this is a thermostat so doesn’t need a sensor ...it is one

The sensor was for picking up the temperature of the room as at a quick glance it looks like it doesn't have one

But now you've said that I had a look at the spec again and think it may have one built in.. only one way to find out haha

na, it's cool, I messaged them any way straight after I bought it, looks like it may well have it built in, all though all the other either state

Built in/sensor included

Was leaving work there and said to a fella about you buying a thermostat that ha no thermistor and he said "no wonder it was cheap. what's the point in that" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

so all is good with the wall hanging furnace after this device is fitted....:grimacing:

if it works i'll get another one for this....

$_86.jpg

If it has a floor sensor do NOT cut it ! Its a predetermined resistance. Just buy the right stat, don't go trying to save pennies that will cost a fortune to make work of its the wrong one.
I actually have a USP in heating systems and its £145 start charge for people that buy cheap carp and can't get it to work, + materials +time.

If it has a floor sensor do NOT cut it ! Its a predetermined resistance.

The floor probe can be shortened or extended just fine.. that predetermined resistance your talking about is in the probe at the end of the 2 wires that were the wizardry is done lol.. the other part is just 0.75 cable.

Looks like it didn't come with one anywho so no need to be cutting anything anyways

The floor probe can be shortened or extended just fine.. that predetermined resistance your talking about is in the probe at the end of the 2 wires that were the wizardry is done lol.. the other part is just 0.75 cable.

Looks like it didn't come with one anywho so no need to be cutting anything anyways
It will have a set length of cold tails, fine to cut, but you can't cut the set length of the stat cables.

just a heads up and a little report back in case any one is thinking of getting one.

They are pretty thick so you will need a pretty deep plastic housing box.

20200203_235603.jpg

also, this is cheap Japanese shite! so the display is a little bit un-readable when head on. at an angle or from above it's fine....lol

20200203_235628.jpg

I'm using my phone so I'm happy with it.

20200203_235643.jpg

Last edited:
Back