Spider vpn router

It was definitely £14 I paid with a free month but they have sold out now. Not sure when they will be back in stock.
Signing up on the site should be ok though

Thanks man I've been on there website price is £43.98 router and p&p included for a 6 month contract.Please could you tell me 1 last thing.I'm getting roughly between 45-50 Meg will it still be possible to still be fast enough to watch us netflix.

Thanks man I've been on there website price is £43.98 router and p&p included for a 6 month contract.Please could you tell me 1 last thing.I'm getting roughly between 45-50 Meg will it still be possible to still be fast enough to watch us netflix.
Yeah will be fast enough to watch us netflix

Hi thank you but do I have to enter a promo code or something as it comes up exactly the same price. If so going to go for it anyway as user reviews say its a gud un.

Hi here goes my test results of a spider vpn router I purchased sorry that I can't put pics on hope you can understand the results.My average speed without vpn is 46mbps and was tested again after every test.Uk-38mbps,France 36mbps,Spain 30mbps,Netherlands 30mbps,Canada 26mbps,Australia 24mbps,Tunisia 24mbps,Singapore 18mbps US was 19 and US netflix was 21mbps.These were all tested on a tablet just using WiFi and the other half was on her laptop and my son was on ps4.Tested US netflix which I watched no country for old men(which is irrelevant really)but was spot on all the way through and that was while iptv was being watched as well.Sorry I've gone on a bit but if it helps anyone I'm glad.All in all I'm well happy with it.

Hi here goes my test results of a spider vpn router I purchased sorry that I can't put pics on hope you can understand the results.My average speed without vpn is 46mbps and was tested again after every test.Uk-38mbps,France 36mbps,Spain 30mbps,Netherlands 30mbps,Canada 26mbps,Australia 24mbps,Tunisia 24mbps,Singapore 18mbps US was 19 and US netflix was 21mbps.These were all tested on a tablet just using WiFi and the other half was on her laptop and my son was on ps4.Tested US netflix which I watched no country for old men(which is irrelevant really)but was spot on all the way through and that was while iptv was being watched as well.Sorry I've gone on a bit but if it helps anyone I'm glad.All in all I'm well happy with it.
The further abroad the countries the lower the speeds but still good results mate

Is that the pro one or is it same as @makido spider router

My purchase was just the classic with not being to smart on these kind of things I couldn't see much difference.But there probably is I didn't need 5 ethernet ports but still happy all the signals were based on being 3 floors up in the loft.Which the spider has a better WiFi signal than my new bt hub.

I got the spider vpn classic router 7 months ago for free

I paid £21.59 for 6 months vpn and the free router, i have just paid £21.59 for my second 6 months

My speeds are on par with the ones posted on this thread

There a fantastic peace of kit for the price

I got the spider vpn classic router 7 months ago for free

I paid £21.59 for 6 months vpn and the free router, i have just paid £21.59 for my second 6 months

My speeds are on par with the ones posted on this thread

There a fantastic peace of kit for the price
I heard someone say they was giving routers away with vpn sub but thought there was a catch to it obviously not

Back