Spider vpn router

Hi guys,
I have enigma 2 box on wooshbuild, do I need to install anything on the box in order to use the spidervpn or do I just connect to the spider router and change the country? I have tried this, but my box doesnt load when I restart...any suggestions?

Hi guys,
I have enigma 2 box on wooshbuild, do I need to install anything on the box in order to use the spidervpn or do I just connect to the spider router and change the country? I have tried this, but my box doesnt load when I restart...any suggestions?
just been trying one out, worked fine, but when u change country & save, you might need to reboot the router, click on services & reboot, you might need to reboot the box also

What box do you have?
No theres no software to download, just a case of connecting to vpn and restarting the box

So guys when set the spider router to e.g. france, I I restart the box, it gets stuck on the loading page. My setup it hard wired with a vu solo 2 box.

I dont know why vu boxes have this trouble of getting stuck on the booting sometimes
I have had it with them all, Just keep trying it will boot eventually. Its a pain I know, but its not the router

I dont know why vu boxes have this trouble of getting stuck on the booting sometimes
I have had it with them all, Just keep trying it will boot eventually. Its a pain I know, but its not the router
It might depend on what you have on the box ie. If you have something that runs on boot needing an internet connection it may cause issues if it can't find a connection.

There doesnt seem any pattern to it, it can go months booting as it should then all of a sudden just gets stuck, then takes a good few reboots to get it back on again
Ive just given up trying to work it out

Just an heads up if you are running the spider router.
Check that it is actually running from time to time, cos although my laptop showed that I was connected to the spider router I was actually just running on my normal ip address
Dont know how long it as been like that though. I had to login to the router and stop it and re-connect again, to be running through the spider again

Back