Sport Channels Still Working On VM (oscam)

Just checked mine running mgcamd 1.45
Sky sports football Hd = dead
Sky sports news Hd = clearing
Sky sports mix Hd = clearing
Sky sports pl = dead
Sky sports cricket Hd = dead
Sky sports F1hd = dead
Sky sports action Hd = dead
Eurosport 1Hd = clearing
Eurosport 2Hd = clearing
Sky sports racing = dead
Racing tv = clearing
Mutv = dead
Lfctv = clearing
Boxnation = dead
Premier 1Hd = clearing
Premier 2Hd = clearing
Freesport Hd = clearing
La liga tv = clearing
Bt sport 1Hd = dead
Bt sport 2Hd = dead
Using mgcamd 1.45 in net id 00008

Last edited:
Just checked mine running mgcamd 1.45
Sky sports football Hd = dead
Sky sports news Hd = clearing
Sky sports mix Hd = clearing
Sky sports pl = dead
Sky sports cricket Hd = dead
Sky sports F1hd = dead
Sky sports action Hd = dead
Eurosport 1Hd = clearing
Eurosport 2Hd = clearing
Sky sports racing = dead
Racing tv = clearing
Mutv = dead
Lfctv = clearing
Boxnation = dead
Premier 1Hd = clearing
Premier 2Hd = clearing
Freesport Hd = clearing
La liga tv = clearing

Using mgcamd 1.45 in net id 00008
Must be area specific. Im 00010 Teeside and only BT Sports 2 HD clears.

so its not area related as @rs500nutter 's dead sky channels are clearing for me in the same netid area

I really think it might be provider specific, ss racing clearing for me. Going to try another provider who claims to have his up and running with ss main event of all channels, so should be interesting to see if it is area specific or provider

Some working for me aswel.

I have commented out selective blacklist for now.

This will put sports channels back in the sports bouquet. Unzip the zip file and send the cable_uk_virgin1.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/

Now in autobouquetsmaker, providers change virgin uk to no and you should see virgin uk 1 as a new provider add your network id and setup your bouquet options and rescan ABM.

I've added it to a separate file so update providers doesn't override it and when channels go dark you can just disable virgin uk 1 and enable virgin uk.

Please note this won't work with my CustomMix files.

Alternatively you can leave virgin UK as is and set virgin UK 1 your network id and create main bouquet yes (hd only) set other options to no green to save then rescan ABM. You should have an HD channels bouquet and scroll down to sports in that bouquet.

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin1.xml.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
It could well be provider specific, I mean if these channels under normal circumstances didn’t clear, their local cards might not see fit to subscribe to these channels anymore since there didn’t clear anyway

Okay tested out a seperate provider who i wont name and it does seem to be PROVIDER related. Some channels that did not clear for me on one server, for example SS PL on one server did not clear now does. Sd channels that did not work on one server clear on the other. I used both providers on oscam and when one provider did not clear that channel the other provider did.
The only channels i dont have from either provider is
SS Main Event HD
SS Football HD
SS Golf HD
SS Arena HD
BT Sport 3 HD
Racing Tv
Box nation
As i said on an earlier post i am going to try a seperate provider who claims to have ss main event and will update if that clears in my area too

Some working for me aswel.

I have commented out selective blacklist for now.

This will put sports channels back in the sports bouquet. Unzip the zip file and send the cable_uk_virgin1.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/

Now in autobouquetsmaker, providers change virgin uk to no and you should see virgin uk 1 as a new provider add your network id and setup your bouquet options and rescan ABM.

I've added it to a separate file so update providers doesn't override it and when channels go dark you can just disable virgin uk 1 and enable virgin uk.

Please note this won't work with my CustomMix files.

Alternatively you can leave virgin UK as is and set virgin UK 1 your network id and create main bouquet yes (hd only) set other options to no green to save then rescan ABM. You should have an HD channels bouquet and scroll down to sports in that bouquet.
works a treat thanks @dsayers.

This morning I have the following sports channels clearing:

Sky sports Action HD
Sky sports Cricket HD
Sky sports F1 HD
Sky sports Mix
Sky sports News HD
Sky sports PL HD
Sky sports Racing
BT Sports 1 HD
BT Sports 2 HD
BT Sports ESPN HD
BT Sports 4K Hidden

Eurosports 1 & 2 HD anda Freesports HD

My provider doesn't subscribe to Premier sports so they are not available for me.
all channels listed back on for me,sky sports main event also

Back