Sport Channels Still Working On VM (oscam)

I have the following:
Sky Sports Action HD
Sky Sports F1 HD
Sky Sports PL HD
Sky Sports Main Event HD
Sky Sports Cricket HD
BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2 HD
BT Sport 4K Hidden
BT Sport ESPN HD
LaLiga TV HD
Sky Sports News HD
Sky Sports Mix HD
Eurosport 1 HD
Eurosport 2 HD
Premier 1 HD
Premier 2 HD
Freesport HD
Sky Sports Racing SD
Liverpool FC TV HD
Racing TV (Hit & Miss most times)

Thanks for the xml file dsayers2014

Channels are clearing with both Oscam and Mgcamd 1.45. I do notice that Oscam is that bit faster with clearing channels.

Tried this with a test line, I get the new HD channels appearing as Closed and not clearing. I'm using mgcamd 1.45c. The channels that do work show caid of 1841. Is this down to area? or is this down to the oscam softcam. The only channels working that werent before is BT Sport HD 1 and 2. Which to me means that 1.45c is working too and can only be down to area or down to provider.

Possibly slightly off topic but my ABM scan isn't even picking up any BT sports channels...nothing showing in the ABM bouquet at all.

Area is 40966, Knowsley 2. Tried 40965, Knowsley 1 and still the same. The ABM scan is only finding 343 channels.

It was fine a week ago but now nothing.

Tried this with a test line, I get the new HD channels appearing as Closed and not clearing. I'm using mgcamd 1.45c. The channels that do work show caid of 1841. Is this down to area? or is this down to the oscam softcam. The only channels working that werent before is BT Sport HD 1 and 2. Which to me means that 1.45c is working too and can only be down to area or down to provider.
ignore the epg/program info as that says closed for everyone but the channels should still be clearing. Check with your provider and ask if there is a reason why the SS channels aren't clearing.

Possibly slightly off topic but my ABM scan isn't even picking up any BT sports channels...nothing showing in the ABM bouquet at all.

Area is 40966, Knowsley 2. Tried 40965, Knowsley 1 and still the same. The ABM scan is only finding 343 channels.

It was fine a week ago but now nothing.
turn to sky sports news, press OK followed by the down arrow to get a list of channels, then press the red button and you should see the missing channels. Alternatively read the thread and use @dsayers2014 fix above

I'm pretty sure that BT sport HD 1 and 2 and even LFC TV weren't working before it all went down, so for it work now and Sky sports doesn't seems odd. But I will ask my provider. Thanks.

turn to sky sports news, press OK followed by the down arrow to get a list of channels, then press the red button and you should see the missing channels. Alternatively read the thread and use @dsayers2014 fix above

But if they are there when I do this why are they not being added to the generated Sports list?

I'm pretty sure that BT sport HD 1 and 2 and even LFC TV weren't working before it all went down, so for it work now and Sky sports doesn't seems odd. But I will ask my provider. Thanks.
or check it with a test from a provider that has those channels

But if they are there when I do this why are they not being added to the generated Sports list?
because that is done by a plugin called Autobouquets maker and the files for this plugin need updating by the maintainers. they can't update the files until they know the channels are clearing. It's not instant. follow the guides above and they will appear in your sports bouquet.

Surely the correlation between these channels being switched and vms services shutting down across the country isn't a coincidence. Could they have moved all these channels to the caid and crashed the system and had to push them back to lighten the load?

Hmm no mention of BT sports 3 has that vanished off the face of the planet :unsure:
It Is still showing on my box (in the epg, not displaying a picture !!)

I go to 'Box nation' (only because it begins with a B !) : Down Arrow : Red button = gives all stations starting with B, Scroll way down to find the BT stations

Back