Sportsmania Again !!

Irenec

Hi there,

I'm trying to install Sportsmania on tsmedia following the instructions from Blacky1973, but when I go into tsmedia Sportsmania isn't there, those instructions are from January so I'm not sure if there is another way to do it now but I can't find anything, it would be great if someone could help.

Thanks

Quick update, I've tried to install Sportsmania on kodidirect as well I ftp the zip file to my hard drive and tried to install it that way but everytime I try it's crashing the box, can anyone help please.

Thanks

Hi Guys & Gals, I'm sorry to be a total pain but I still can't install sportsmania no matter what I do, has anyone got a layman's guide to doing this 'cause I must be doing something wrong somewhere.

Thanks

Irene

Using an FTP program such as filezilla or similar connect to your Zgemma, then FTP the extracted file to: usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/TSmedia/addons/iptv Once done go to your Zgemma and open TSmedia Goto to IPTV, you'll see SportsMania, open it and go to Set Up enter your log in details, exit back, set up screen then choose 'Carry on' the channel list will load, choose channel required (may take a while to load)

Ok so I think I'll give up with this and go down the android box route was hoping not to spend any more money but looks like I'll have to bite the bullet, can anyone recommend a box that would be good for Kodi and Sportsmania that's all I'll be putting on it
Thanks

There was another post about this the other day and a user called brett1 I think it was said he was part of the sports mania team. Try messaging him

Yeah Brett pm'd me and sent a file I tried to ftp it to to media but it doesn't work it's not in tsmedia and I'm sure I'm doing it right but who knows
Thanks anyway

I'm in work at the mo. I've had the plugin of him as well I will try it tomorrow and get back on to you.

Thank you but nothing has worked for me I've tried everyday and about 4 different files just not meant to be for me I think

Back